SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    What Do College Students Think of the SOTU Address
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What Do College Students Think of the SOTU Address Login/Join 
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
When the guy making the videos misrepresents the facts to the interviewees, he looses me. They'd hang themselves anyway but asking for comments on something he said Trump said (which he did not) ruins it.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53122 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I am a leaf
on the wind...
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jhe888:
When the guy making the videos misrepresents the facts to the interviewees, he looses me. They'd hang themselves anyway but asking for comments on something he said Trump said (which he did not) ruins it.

I disagree, he purposefully stated outlandish facts that any reasonable person would at least pause and say "Did he really say that?" He didn't sneak one by them. I nearly laughed out loud at what he attributed to the SOTU, if you're so caught up in your own bullshit you wont even pause to reflect on the absurdity of something, you deserve everything you get. And these brainiacs got it. No matter how much I hate Obama, if some reporter told me he started a chant saying "Let them all in" you can be sure I would pause and ask for proof instead of spewing more bullshit.
I think it was spot on to watch them revel in total nonsense without even blinking.

Posts: 2120 | Location: Elizabeth, CO | Registered: August 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post