SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Katie Couric
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Katie Couric Login/Join 
Picture of JR78
posted
Is it me, or does everything that comes out of her mouth is so condescending?

Posts: 1963 | Location: DFW | Registered: December 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
I don't think it's you. I get the same impression.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30641 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
I've told the story before about getting calls from her regarding an AWOL airman found alive in his car under a lot of snow. Parents wanted privacy and the base supported that. She continued to persist and pester for a story. "Do you know who I am?" Yeah and fuck you ten times over! Pure unadulterated self-entitled BITCH. Can't stand to see or hear her.

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16183 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Well, she's a leftist. So...

Q

Posts: 26339 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm not laughing
WITH you
Picture of Rolan_Kraps
posted Hide Post
It WOULD have been Matt Lauer, but, well he is a "non-person" now.

Rolan Kraps
SASS Regulator
Gainesville, Georgia.
NRA Range Safety Officer
NRA Certified Instructor - Pistol / Personal Protection Inside the Home

Posts: 23577 | Location: Gainesville, GA | Registered: October 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
It's getting so bad at NBC, I thought I was looking at bobsled coverage, it was a replay of Perky Katie's colonoscopy. Eek

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8328 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ripley:
It's getting so bad at NBC, I thought I was looking at bobsled coverage, it was a replay of Perky Katie's colonoscopy. Eek

She might be due for another Colonoscopy. To remove her head.

"Some people are alive today because it's against the law to kill them".

Posts: 8228 | Location: Arizona | Registered: August 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
I think she is not very smart. But that doesn't stop her from sharing.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53121 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
Are we sure she isn't on drugs when she's on camera? I'm all for a good riff, but that bit about commuting in Amsterdam was truly creative.

Posts: 27291 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too old to run,
too mean to quit!
posted Hide Post
I occasionally watch Fox News, Fox Business, and AONN. Do not watch so-called network news and have not for several decades!.

Katie Couric showed herself to be hater of a free America many years ago. There are even a couple on Fox News that I refuse to watch as well. I think one of them is Ol' Shep!. Don't care for that Wallace character, either.

I place most of them in the same category as Blathering Dan Rather.

Elk

There has never been an occasion where a people gave up their weapons in the interest of peace that didn't end in their massacre. (Louis L'Amour)

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical. "
-Thomas Jefferson

"America is great because she is good. If America ceases to be good, America will cease to be great." Alexis de Tocqueville

FBHO!!!

The Idaho Elk Hunter

Posts: 25642 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 16, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SIG 229R
posted Hide Post
I thought she got fired or forced to resign or something.

SigP229R
Harry Callahan "A man has got to know his limitations".
Teddy Roosevelt "Talk soft carry a big stick"
I Cor10: 13 "1611KJV"

Posts: 6066 | Registered: March 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SIG 229R:
I thought she got fired or forced to resign or something.

Don't remember her indiscretion but the cost was heavy, she apologized.

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8328 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official forum
SIG Pro
enthusiast
Picture of stickman428
posted Hide Post
For me it’s her voice and tone. She just comes off as a know it all super bitch.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The price of liberty and even of common humanity is eternal vigilance

Posts: 21099 | Location: San Dimas CA, the Old Dominion or the Tar Heel State…flip a coin  | Registered: April 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
thin skin can't win
Picture of Georgeair
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by stickman428:
For me it’s her voice and tone. She just comes off as a know it all super bitch.

Well, the Dutch do ice skate to work every day on the rivers, per her. Rush hour:

You only have integrity once. - imprezaguy02

Posts: 12399 | Location: Madison, MS | Registered: December 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knows too little
about too much
Picture of rduckwor
posted Hide Post
Detest. Much detest.

RMD

TL Davis: “The Second Amendment is special, not because it protects guns, but because its violation signals a government with the intention to oppress its people…”
Remember: After the first one, the rest are free.

Posts: 20319 | Location: L.A. - Lower Alabama | Registered: April 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Georgeair:
quote:
Originally posted by stickman428:

Well, the Dutch do ice skate to work every day on the rivers, per her.

She is getting thoroughly lampooned by Dutch people the world over for that bit of stupidity.

Comments like "Yeah, I ice skate to work in the morning, then change into work clothes for my job at the windmill." Another wrote: "Yeah, and in the summertime we swim to work in those canals."

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I put her in the same category as Jane Pauley and Diane Sawyer. They all seem to be killing time with us little people, while waiting for the limo to leave for the Hamptons. People in that business will do or say anything to keep their name before the public. I was particularly turned off by Couric giving interviews to various outlets concerning, the deaths of both her husband and her sister from cancer. Nothing is too personal, that it can't be used for publicity.

Posts: 2559 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: July 20, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never Go
Full Retard
Picture of MitchbSC
posted Hide Post
VCDL Exposes Katie Couric’s Documentary Scandal

To hell with her.

In Katie's voice: "If you ain't Upper East Side Manhattan, you ain't shit. Well maybe you are shit. You fly-over state subhumans are shithole dwellers. I am more sophisticated than you will ever aspire to be. You do what I say."

They don't think it be like it is, but it do.

Posts: 4797 | Location: SC | Registered: January 27, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by NK402:
I put her in the same category as Jane Pauley and Diane Sawyer. They all seem to be killing time with us little people, while waiting for the limo to leave for the Hamptons. People in that business will do or say anything to keep their name before the public. I was particularly turned off by Couric giving interviews to various outlets concerning, the deaths of both her husband and her sister from cancer. Nothing is too personal, that it can't be used for publicity.

I have no use for Couric. Don’t care for Diane Sawyer either. I don’t have a real issue with Jane Pauley, but she’s probably said or done something that would piss me off about her too.

Posts: 13231 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unhyphenated American
Picture of Floyd D. Barber
posted Hide Post
I couldn't stand Cokie Roberts. Had to do with her insulting people from the Southern United States and statements about incest.

__________________________________________________________________________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

It's nice to be important, it's more important to be nice.
Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Posts: 7353 | Location: Between the Moon and New York City. | Registered: November 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post