SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Elon Musk - enough already!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Elon Musk - enough already! Login/Join 
posted
I am so tired of hearing about this fuckstick. Go smoke weed, take Ambien, call people pedos over not using your "big" idea or whatever. But seriously, FUCK off and die you asshole. I hope you are barred from being a public officer and somehow Tesla dies and is forced to give back all of the Gubmint subsidies. Oh - if you drive a Tesla - you're a douche.

SEC sues Tesla CEO Musk, alleges fraud over tweets
FUCK ELON MUSK

Posts: 324 | Location: GA | Registered: August 05, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
^Yeah, what he said.

Posts: 107250 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
"deeply saddened by lawsuit" My ass you turd.

Eat shit & die Musk

Go eat a bag of dicks you syphiletic afterbirth of a lesbian clusterfuck.

Posts: 324 | Location: GA | Registered: August 05, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now and Zen
Picture of clubleaf206
posted Hide Post
Don’t mince words, what do you really think?

Wink

I agree, by the way.

Posts: 12167 | Location: The untamed wilds of Kansas | Registered: August 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The people who shorted tesla might have recourse and elons got deep pockets for the time being.

The butcher with the sharpest knife has the warmest heart.

Posts: 13386 | Location: Bottom of Lake Washington | Registered: March 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have not really given Tesla more though than most of the people that own them a douche nozzles but I found this video very interesting on numerous levels.

https://youtu.be/NuAMczraBIM

Posts: 3987 | Location: Peoria, AZ | Registered: November 07, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ewills
posted Hide Post
I have a customer that just bought a Tesla model X. He is really proud of it, but I would rather drive my 10 year old Cayenne any day. What has been said previously about Tesla owners is far from incorrect.

Posts: 308 | Location: NOVA | Registered: February 15, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Kevmo:
I have not really given Tesla more though than most of the people that own them a douche nozzles but I found this video very interesting on numerous levels.

https://youtu.be/NuAMczraBIM

I've seen that video as well. It is one of the many reasons why I think Telsa is just another bullshit fad. Let's make cars disposable items like ipads and iphones. What a joke. Let's build a business model based on subsidies and reservations and then folks think Musk is a genius. Horseshit. The motherfucker is a snake oil salesman. He even hoodwinked the gubmint with SpaceX. Perhaps NASA can get off their asses, destroy the bureaucracy, and build some awesome shit like the Saturn V and quit relying on 3rd parties and the Russians to do their jobs. If there was real money to be made doing it I am guessing Boeing, Lockheed and a host of other startups would be all over it. Of course, the market is limited and since this douche is all already a subsidy queen he just continues sponging off the gubmint.

And while we are it - FUCK Megan MarkleFUCK and the entire brit royal family too. Who gives a rat's ass?

That rug really tied
the room together.
Picture of bubbatime
posted Hide Post
So how does this play out? Tesla pays a huge fine, Musk is removed and can no longer be an officer in the company, new CEO comes in, orders audit of company financials, finds GLARING financial issues, reports discrepancies to regulators, Tesla stock plummets, govt investigates, Musk goes on trial, musk sent to prison?

Posts: 6660 | Location: Floriduh | Registered: October 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Not sure how it plays it out, but I would love to see this dickhead behind bars and NEVER see or hear about or from him again. The board doubled down and apparently tore up a settlement with the SEC and called Tesla the most successful automotive company in the last 100 years.

Fuck Tesla

You can't make this shit up. Fuck Tesla and anyone who buys the bullshit that it is. Looks like the next Enron to me.

Also means that SpaceX can't go public without jettisoning king of the fucksticks Elon.

His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

Posts: 27830 | Location: Johnson City/Elizabethton, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pbramlett
posted Hide Post
I like the car(s) but Musk is a S.P.E.C.T.R.E. villain. Or perhaps Hugo Drax is more appropriate. If he had any balls he would wear a one piece villain suit for Halloween like all the Bond baddies did. The guy is not right.

Regards,

P.

Posts: 1287 | Location: Alabama | Registered: May 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post