SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    To the driver of the silver Acura RDX...
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

To the driver of the silver Acura RDX... Login/Join 
Jack of All Trades,
Master of Nothing
Picture of 2000Z-71
posted
To the driver of the silver Acura RDX on Happy Valley and I-17 this afternoon; how in your feeble little liberal leaning mind do you resolve your extended middle finger with your, "Live the Golden Rule" vanity plate and, "Peace, Love and Happiness" license plate frame? Especially after your cavalier attitude of viewing yield signs as merely a suggestion rather than a traffic law and nearly causing a pileup more epic than when the fat kid in gym class caught the ball during smear the queer.

My daughter can deflate your daughter's soccer ball.

Posts: 11749 | Location: Eagle River, AK | Registered: September 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of konata88
posted Hide Post
I think that person was driving a late model blue Honda Accord this morning on my way to work.

"Wrong does not cease to be wrong because the majority share in it." L.Tolstoy
"A government is just a body of people, usually, notably, ungoverned." Shepherd Book

Posts: 12683 | Location: In the gilded cage | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
She expects you to give her the finger after you ignore a yield sign, and nearly cause a pileup.

I don't see any hypocrisy there.

Posts: 15844 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 2000Z-71:
To the driver of the silver Acura RDX on Happy Valley and I-17 this afternoon; how in your feeble little liberal leaning mind do you resolve your extended middle finger with your, "Live the Golden Rule" vanity plate and, "Peace, Love and Happiness" license plate frame? Especially after your cavalier attitude of viewing yield signs as merely a suggestion rather than a traffic law and nearly causing a pileup more epic than when the fat kid in gym class caught the ball during smear the queer.

Knowing that area all too well that round about is a shit show on a good day but it sounds like you hit the jackpot...BTW, please tell me they had a CCV decal as well?

Posts: 3987 | Location: Peoria, AZ | Registered: November 07, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Jack of All Trades,
Master of Nothing
Picture of 2000Z-71
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Kevmo:
Knowing that area all too well that round about is a shit show on a good day but it sounds like you hit the jackpot...BTW, please tell me they had a CCV decal as well?

Bawahahahahahah!

My daughter can deflate your daughter's soccer ball.

Posts: 11749 | Location: Eagle River, AK | Registered: September 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Paddle your
own canoe
Picture of BigWhup
posted Hide Post
I'm in the right lane of a 4 lane, stopped for a red light, cars front and back. I happen to be in front of the driveway into Burger King. Asshole from the opposite direction turns in toward me, blocking the inside lane on my side, toots his horn at me.

I look at his dumb ass and put him on ignore, letting him just sit there blocking traffic while we are waiting on the light. He nails the horn, making motion for me to move so he can turn in, (remember cars in front and back of me). I give him sign language just short of the finger and just let his dumb corn rowed ass sit there. FUCK HIM!

Posts: 1552 | Location: South Carolina | Registered: August 06, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Awwww that was me! My bad....

Lol jk but I'm so glad I live on the east side of the valley... there's very little traffic out here (at least compared to Phoenix)

Posts: 1299 | Location: Arizona | Registered: January 31, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unhyphenated American
Picture of Floyd D. Barber
posted Hide Post
Reminds me of Paul Harvey and "bumper snickers".

Woman saw a "Honk if you love Jesus" sticker. She did, and got cussed out.

__________________________________________________________________________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

It's nice to be important, it's more important to be nice.
Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Posts: 7353 | Location: Between the Moon and New York City. | Registered: November 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
addicted to trailing-throttle oversteer
posted Hide Post
Yeah, must be related to the snot nosed kid in the Civic from three days ago that kept screaming at me for sitting completely stopped and lock in thanks to traffic whilst smack dab in front of the curb cut that he wanted to make an illegal left turn across a solid double yellow line to turn into.

Guess I just have no sympathy for dumb ass idiots. Mama must've raised me right.

Posts: 8983 | Location: Drippin' wet | Registered: April 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raptorman
Picture of Mars_Attacks
posted Hide Post
I mashed the last bully merger who was stupid enough to think wedging in without enough space would intimidate me into backing off to let her entitled ass in.

She got respectful REALLY quick when I informed her I had it all on video.

Eeewwww, don't touch it!
Here, poke at it with this stick.

Posts: 34084 | Location: North, GA | Registered: October 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post