SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    My super power: invisibility...at ATT store
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

My super power: invisibility...at ATT store Login/Join 
Old Air Cavalryman
Picture of ARMT Guy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SigSAC:
Is it a company store, or a contract store?

Go to another location (company store). Take care of the transaction, THEN ask for the regional manager's contact information. If they ask, say it is due to another location's ineptness.

This right here.

I had about the same issue at a Verizon store in one town nearest to my old home a couple years back. Said to my self, 'fuckit' and went done the road about fifteen minutes to another Verizon store, ( both were contract places ) and received prompt service.

"Also I heard the voice of the Lord saying who shall I send, and who will go for us? Then said I, here am I, send me."

Posts: 7464 | Location: Georgia | Registered: February 19, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I guess we got lucky. Have had nothing but good service from the store we go to, oh and we are seniors.

Posts: 55 | Registered: April 30, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
Stopped going to the company stores a while back, had the same treatment, poor service, long wait, employee promising things I knew he couldn't deliver.

Spoke to the manager, who kept the store open late, and made up for the bad service of the no longer there employee.

Now days it's Costco, there is a phone vendor, sanctioned to Costco, you get good service, and good deals on the phone with a $100 to $200 costco in house credit card for each phone line.

Most of the delays at phone stores, IMHO, is the significant amount of crap that has to happen contract wise to get the service transferred/setup along with sales and lease contracts.

Posts: 23244 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Perfection is impossible,
Trying is not…
posted Hide Post
quote:
Sign me up! Her name was Vision. Honestly. I didn't have the nerve to ask if she's a pole dancer on the weekends...

I worked once with a girl named Sparkle Titsworth, no shit. She brought in her birth certificate to prove it. Wouldn't ask her if she pole danced though, don't think there was a pole made that wouldn't break with her on it...

"Isn't it weird that in AMERICA, our flag & our culture offend so many people - but our benefits do not"

Posts: 516 | Location: OKC | Registered: October 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be prepared for loud noise and recoil
Picture of sigalert
posted Hide Post
I switched from ATT to Verizon yesterday. Ordered my phone on the Verizon site. And three hours later I presented my ID and Credit Card I used. He handed me a phone, I walked out.

Easy peasy.

“Crisis is the rallying cry of the tyrant.” – James Madison

"Keep your fears to yourself, but share your courage with others." - Robert Louis Stevenson

Posts: 3620 | Location: Middle Tennessee  | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post