SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    I'm pretty sure there's no "N", "W", or "T" in raspberry.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I'm pretty sure there's no "N", "W", or "T" in raspberry. Login/Join 
Unhyphenated American
Picture of Floyd D. Barber
posted
"Would you like some raspberry yogurt"?

"Yes".

"I thought it was raspberry, it's strawberry banana".

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Floyd D. Barber,

__________________________________________________________________________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

It's nice to be important, it's more important to be nice.
Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Posts: 7353 | Location: Between the Moon and New York City. | Registered: November 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Floyd Barber:
I'm pretty sure there's no "N", "W", or "T" is raspberry.

I'm pretty sure there's no "s" in "in". Razz

Q

Posts: 26335 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unhyphenated American
Picture of Floyd D. Barber
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
quote:
Originally posted by Floyd Barber:
I'm pretty sure there's no "N", "W", or "T" is raspberry.

I'm pretty sure there's no "s" in "in". Razz

Thanks

__________________________________________________________________________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

It's nice to be important, it's more important to be nice.
Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Posts: 7353 | Location: Between the Moon and New York City. | Registered: November 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Don't Panic
Picture of joel9507
posted Hide Post
Pink yogurt....the 'mystery meat' of the 21st century.

Posts: 15022 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: October 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post