SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Wrenched my neck...
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Wrenched my neck... Login/Join 
Picture of Sock Eating Golden
posted
AGAIN!
Generally I do this about once every five years. I've now done it twice in the last two weeks. Christ this hurts I can't even look to my left. Stuck in my recliner with a pillow under my head for another 24-36 hours. Rice pack and Naproxen incoming.

Just wish I knew how the hell I keep doing it.

Nick

"I cannot imagine any condition which would cause a ship to founder. I cannot conceive of any vital disaster happening to this vessel. Modern shipbuilding has gone beyond that."
-Capt. Edward Smith

Posts: 5795 | Location: NE Ohio | Registered: November 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
Oh that can hurt. I did the same thing one afternoon in the work parking lot. Simply turned to my right to get my badge out of the arm rest. Something kinked good. That pain lasted nearly a week. Happens every couple of years to me. Rest and let the soreness go away.

Posts: 17891 | Location: The Bluegrass State! | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I have not yet begun
to procrastinate
posted Hide Post
Ethyl Alcohol...lots and lots of it.

Your neck will still be screwed but you won't care nearly as much. Wink

--------
After the game, the King and the pawn go into the same box.

Posts: 3771 | Location: Central AZ | Registered: October 26, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
I've posted many times about my badly buggerend spine.

It hurts like the blazes right now.

From about C4 to L4.

Feel better, man.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31382 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post