SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Untimely deaths
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Untimely deaths Login/Join 
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted
Suck.

Posts: 20081 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
I suppose a little more information would be prudent.

A good friend and a nurse I work with lost her husband in an MVA Wednesday. A 34-year-old guy with another good 50 years ahead of him is gone. He was a great guy, a great husband, and a great father. He leaves behind a wonderful wife and two small children. I last saw him a few weeks ago when I lent them my honey spinner so they could harvest their two hives. We had a nice chat that day.

It is so troubling to watch this happen and know, having been there, that there is nothing you can do or say to ease the unimaginable pain. It is agonizing to watch someone that you care about have to go through this, but go through it they must.

Nobody, at that age, should have to deal with this. A widow at 30 with small children is not something that should happen.

Posts: 20081 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
Absolutely right. Condolences to his family and friends.

Posts: 26893 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Flying Sergeant
posted Hide Post
That sucks. Prayers sent

Posts: 1673 | Location: Waukesha,WI | Registered: December 19, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green Mountain Boy
Picture of Jus228
posted Hide Post
That's just sad to a depressing level. The universe is a cruel place that doesn't descriminate. Sorry about your friend. Frown

!~God Bless the U.S. Military~!

If the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off

Light travels faster than sound, this is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak

Posts: 5563 | Location: Vermont | Registered: March 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Living my life my way
Picture of molachi
posted Hide Post
My condolences to his family.

Posts: 1756 | Location: The Backyard of Nowhere | Registered: August 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post