SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    fools are at it again with hoarding of TP
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

fools are at it again with hoarding of TP Login/Join 
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
Buy it cheap, stack it deep. Store the overflow in the attic.

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7120 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of az4783054
posted Hide Post
is there a 'gostockmewithtp' site? Razz

Posts: 11194 | Location: Somewhere north of a hot humid hell in the summer. | Registered: January 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
posted Hide Post
The boxes in the roof rafters are empty long gun boxes Smile Ammo cache is too heavy for the attic.

BIDEN SUCKS.

Posts: 7120 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Non-Miscreant
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Johnny 3eagles:
Ammo cache is too heavy for the attic.

Count your blessings.

Unhappy ammo seeker

Posts: 18385 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: February 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lead slingin'
Parrot Head
Picture of Modern Day Savage
posted Hide Post
Before the election I predicted that if there were indeed any shortages after the election they would be worst in the battleground swing states. Arizona most certainly is one, so it would be interesting to hear from members living in those particular states.

quote:
Originally posted by HRK:
TP hoarding chaps my ass.....

Then you are doing it wrong. Wink

Posts: 7324 | Location: the Centennial state | Registered: August 21, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have a theory about why Costco and Sams are lacking in the TP and cleaning sections.

I think its due to their packaging requirements. Why would Charmin shut down production to set up for Sams Club when they can run the current packaging and sell to everyone but Sams and Costco

Posts: 5406 | Location: Pittsburgh, PA, USA | Registered: February 27, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If you aren't well stocked on TP and 9mm ammo , times are going to get tough ...

Posts: 3969 | Location: Down in Louisiana . | Registered: February 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
posted Hide Post
And cow parts.

BIDEN SUCKS.

posted Hide Post
My wife and I made separate grocery runs today . We both bought TP . Smile

This message has been edited. Last edited by: selogic,

Posts: 3969 | Location: Down in Louisiana . | Registered: February 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Altitude Minimum
Picture of BOATTRASH1
posted Hide Post
Johnny3eagles, that’s an ok start. Smile
Just kidding!

Posts: 1198 | Location: Shalimar, FL | Registered: January 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
We’re stocked to a decent level but I’ll be picking up more each day at work most likely. Several stores here are already running low. Mad

Posts: 13735 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I looked in the hall bath closet . It was kind of surprising . I wish I had that much ammo ..

posted Hide Post
Well those assholes who voted for Biden/Harris do need more toilet paper.

"Some people are alive today because it's against the law to kill them".

Posts: 8228 | Location: Arizona | Registered: August 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If you're not currently stocked up with several weeks supply of everything you better get your ass in gear. The next 8 weeks could be historic. With covid and the election debacle the right might not riot but the left sure as hell will depending on how things go.

The butcher with the sharpest knife has the warmest heart.

Posts: 13386 | Location: Bottom of Lake Washington | Registered: March 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I just left Walmart . Fully stocked with paper goods .

posted Hide Post
In MN our governor is shutting down restaurants, bars, gyms for four weeks and suspending school sports after Friday of this week but not saying how long.

Last night I'm in Walmart picking up a few things and needed paper towels and all they had were 2pks so I picked up a couple. Round the corner to the TP section and the thing is almost wiped out so I grab a 12pk.

By the time I leave the store about 10 minutes later the vultures had picked both aisles clean. I also see a young woman practically running toward the TP aisle leaving her man behind about 3 aisles. When she gets there she throws her arms in the air and turns and just stares her man down like its all his fault. You could tell that was the only thing they were there for because they had no cart and no other items.

I'll never figure out why this virus has made people loose their minds over TP and paper towles.

Posts: 2486 | Location: Southern Minnesota | Registered: March 15, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of az4783054
posted Hide Post
fear of additional months of lock downs and more sh*t from their city and state leaders...

Posts: 11194 | Location: Somewhere north of a hot humid hell in the summer. | Registered: January 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
Hit the CostMo last night, we grabbed two packs of TP, no paper towels...

Have to go back and check to see if they get any Paper towels...

Theres a run on Bidet seats too...

https://www.costco.com/bio-bid...oduct.100015779.html

Posts: 23238 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Savor the limelight
posted Hide Post
Cleaned out the storage compartment on the 5th wheel we've owned for 5 years and came across the "free" RV starter kit. Cut the box open to see what was inside and along with the cheapest 10' of water hose and sewer house with only one end attached we found 4 half sized rolls of toilet paper. Score!

Posts: 10821 | Location: SWFL | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post