SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    E-mail for photos...
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

E-mail for photos... Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by V-Tail:
quote:
Originally posted by joatmonv:
quote:
Originally posted by YooperSigs:
I have tried the photo hosting thing. Never worked for me.
Same here or my pictures come out way to small no matter what I do.
Have you tried PostImage?

Free, very easy to use, free, you can specify the photo size when you upload it, and it’s free.

Try it. Did I mention that it’s FREE?

I have V-Tail. I can make a link I guess but as stated, it's another click to get to the picture.
I've seen posts by members here with multiple pictures that show up as soon as I open the thread. I guess that's beyond me. Possibly a different photo hosting site.

I'd rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I'm not.

Posts: 3652 | Location: The armpit of Ohio | Registered: August 18, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Equal Opportunity Mocker
Picture of slabsides45
posted Hide Post
As a "public service," here's a slightly dated Youtube video version of how to post images using postimage:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JmqpyX3zxA0

You can look at the very top of the page when you go to their website, and can choose "Upload" to upload from your computer, or "Upload by URL" to move an image from another page on the internet to this site. I find it easiest to right click the image I want to post and choose "open in new tab," then copy the new tab's URL info and use the "Upload by URL" function. YMMV.

"You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving."
-Dr. Adrian Rogers

Posts: 6389 | Location: Mogadishu on the Mississippi | Registered: February 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
I generally chuckle at the threads with "pics available upon request" that have been bumped by the OP for weeks or months, which often seem to end with "nevermind, withdrawn." It happens more than once in a while. Not unoften, accompanied by a stupid asking price.

It feels like so much "I dunno what to tell you, Honey, I listed it on Sigforum and it was up for (however long) and nobody even emailed me! The market's really soft right now. Nobody's buying anything." I mean, if you wanna sell something, then try and sell it. Roll Eyes

This message has been edited. Last edited by: P220 Smudge,

Posts: 17110 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
thin skin can't win
Picture of Georgeair
posted Hide Post
Or even better, ones like this. You only get ONE photo - get over it.

Roll Eyes

quote:
Email me at xxxx@somemail.com if you want a photo.

You only have integrity once. - imprezaguy02

Posts: 12399 | Location: Madison, MS | Registered: December 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post