SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Jack from Banyan Hill
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Jack from Banyan Hill Login/Join 
Picture of Ripley
posted
Yelling radio ads for some apparent scam called awesome freedom checks. It would seem to take some of your money to make money.

Make it stop, S.T.F.U Mad Mad Mad Mad

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8330 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rexles
posted Hide Post
That commercial plays on the local radio station here all day long. Drives me nuts.
They don't even bother to tell you what it is they are hawking. That's a good clue.
Must be making money off of some fool's since it is on so much.

NRA Life member
NRA Certified Instructor
"Our duty is to serve the mission, and if we're not doing that, then we have no right to call what we do service" Marcus Luttrell

Posts: 1113 | Location: Holland, OH | Registered: May 07, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I like freedom, do you like freedom?

Posts: 1892 | Location: KY | Registered: April 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SIGSense:
I like freedom, do you like freedom?

I like money. Do you like money?

Q

Posts: 26352 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
Shortly after this thread, the ads disappeared. I thought great, they blew through their budget carpet bombing radio listeners.

But noooo, they're back! THEY'RE BACK!! Frown

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8330 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post