SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Do you listen to The Dana Show?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Do you listen to The Dana Show? Login/Join 
Picture of RichardC
posted
For more than 5 minutes?
If so, how?

I know she is on our side , and an admirable person.

I try five times a week.

But .... damn!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: RichardC,

Posts: 15887 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
safe & sound
Picture of a1abdj
posted Hide Post
Dana Loesch? She was a local girl. I stopped listening when she started bashing Trump every 5 seconds.

www.zykansafe.com

Posts: 15712 | Location: St. Charles, MO, USA | Registered: September 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JSB3
posted Hide Post
Same here, enjoyed her show on 97.1 in STL, then she began to get a little crazy. Went full on batshit crazy when she joined Glenn Beck.

Blaming the crime on the gun, is like blaming a bad story on the pencil.

Posts: 1068 | Location: Saint Charles Missouri | Registered: November 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Dana. Can't stand her voice/speech for more than 5 minutes. Comes across sounding like a valley girl and a lightweight.

Q

Posts: 26352 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
Her torque settings are on the high side.

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

Posts: 16319 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: December 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
I don't know anything about her show. I don't care for her exaggerated claims about a "super food" (itself an exaggerated claim) she hawks called "Super Beets."

Posts: 27930 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post