SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    My family finally quashed one of my brilliant ideas.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

My family finally quashed one of my brilliant ideas. Login/Join 
posted
Usually, they go along with my quirky goofball ideas.

The one they quashed was changing our legal last names to : Tanstaafl

Buh why?

Posts: 6633 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
This Space for Rent
Picture of ugeesta
posted Hide Post
That reminds me, I didn't get my Strupwaffle on my flight this morning.

We will never know world peace, until three people can simultaneously look each other straight in the eye

Liberals are like pussycats and Twitter is Trump's laser pointer to keep them busy while he takes care of business - Rey HRH.

Posts: 5750 | Location: Colorado | Registered: April 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alea iacta est
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ugeesta:

I love those things.

Posts: 15665 | Location: Location, Location  | Registered: April 09, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Don't Panic
Picture of joel9507
posted Hide Post
Tanj!

Posts: 15027 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: October 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SPWAMike0317
posted Hide Post
Ask Robert Heinlein

Let me help you out. Which way did you come in?

Posts: 717 | Location: North of Pittsburgh, PA | Registered: January 29, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ugeesta:

The guy on the United flight got them all

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10728 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fire begets Fire
Picture of SIGnified
posted Hide Post
I lubs me some Heinlein - I've read at least 75% of his work, perhaps more ... Smile

Stroopwafel are good too - but not in the same league. Wink

"Pacifism is a shifty doctrine under which a man accepts the benefits of the social group without being willing to pay - and claims a halo for his dishonesty."
~Robert A. Heinlein

Posts: 26756 | Location: dughouse | Registered: February 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post