SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Nonresponsive eBay Seller
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Nonresponsive eBay Seller Login/Join 
Picture of billnchristy
posted Hide Post
I thought that was supposed to be the case too and I ended up quitting eBay over a 15 dollar holster.

It never arrived and the seller said, nope, we shipped it and tracking says it was delivered, sorry and eBay said, tough shit.

It arrived about 40 days later. Sure it was a USPS problem all along, but this was a business and they should have stood by it, after-all they used them.

I've had it happen before, get a replacement and a couple weeks later get the original. I always ship it back.

------------------------------------
My books on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/William-...id=1383531982&sr=8-1
email if you'd like auto'd copies.

Posts: 17692 | Location: Lawrenceville GA | Registered: April 15, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Seeker of Clarity
Picture of r0gue
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
FINALLY got a "shipped" notification...4 full days later.

Some of the eBay people source their wares once it HAS sold. Crazy, but it's a living I guess. or at least, a side business.

Posts: 7905 | Location: PA | Registered: August 02, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 4MUL8R
posted Hide Post
I had a situation just a week ago. Purchased a backpack. Paid that day. No communication. Wondered. Finally got a message saying life had gotten in the way. I asked him to ship so I could use the item for an upcoming trip. He did, and all is well. But, Amazon has spoiled us and I think made us expect the same from mere mortals.

NRA Life Member

Posts: 2081 | Location: Commonwealth of Virginia | Registered: January 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
Now, AFTER I register a complaint/open investigation with eBay that SUDDENLY I get tracking info and it's enroute?

This turd of a seller is getting ZERO feedback from me, I haven't blasted him with a negative feedback yet because I fear he will retaliate and give me one, and I've had ZERO negative feedback since joining eBay in 2000.

I half expect this "new in box" laptop to be anything but that...

Posts: 21295 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Man of few words

Picture of remsig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
Now, AFTER I register a complaint/open investigation with eBay that SUDDENLY I get tracking info and it's enroute?

This turd of a seller is getting ZERO feedback from me, I haven't blasted him with a negative feedback yet because I fear he will retaliate and give me one, and I've had ZERO negative feedback since joining eBay in 2000.

I half expect this "new in box" laptop to be anything but that...

Blast away. Sellers cannot give buyers negative feedback any longer. That is one of the things I did not like that eBay changed.

Posts: 6635 | Location: NE Ohio | Registered: July 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post