SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Annoying Pop Ups
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Annoying Pop Ups Login/Join 
posted
Recently, I have started getting these annoying video pop ups in the lower right hand corner of the screen on my tablet. I'll be reading something on a site and the next thing I know, someone is jabbering away in the right lower corner. I X out of it only to have something else crop up 5-6 seconds later. Have no idea how to stop it ?

Posts: 2559 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: July 20, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by NK402:

Recently, I have started getting these annoying video pop ups in the lower right hand corner of the screen on my tablet. I'll be reading something on a site and the next thing I know, someone is jabbering away in the right lower corner. I X out of it only to have something else crop up 5-6 seconds later. Have no idea how to stop it ?
This is probably browser-dependent.

I am using Safari on a Mac. In this environment, on the Safari drop-down menu, it is Preferences -> Security -> Block Pop-up Windows.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30647 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post