SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    To the driver of the black Toyota minivan
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

To the driver of the black Toyota minivan Login/Join 
Jack of All Trades,
Master of Nothing
Picture of 2000Z-71
posted
To the driver of the black Toyota minivan who pulled out in front of me on southbound Elmore Road this morning; yes the degree of douchebaggery displayed by your driving warranted me rolling down my window and extending a middle finger from a bare hand in -8 degree weather.

I don't know you but I'm pretty sure your last name is Massengil and it's not some conflict free double roasted sugar free soy latte from Starbucks in that Yeti tumbler in your center console but rather vinegar and water. I wish your father pulled out as fast as you did this morning.

Is it really worth it to get your brood of rotten crotch fruit to school on time that you feel the need to pull out into a solid line of cars and force me into the ditch to pass? You may be new here so here's a clue; the snow on the road here in Alaska is not the same as the snow that you're used to snorting up your nose in California. Why would I say such a thing? Because you've obviously got to be flipping high to drive like you do and not realize that a big ass blue 5,000lb F-150 cannot stop in less than one car length on icey roads.

My daughter can deflate your daughter's soccer ball.

Posts: 11762 | Location: Eagle River, AK | Registered: September 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Striker in waiting
Picture of BurtonRW
posted Hide Post
Sounds like one of those moments you just have to realize that physics and the law are both in your favor, so just relax and take the hit. Nobody will be able to prove last clear chance and that’s why you have insurance anyway.

Smile

-Rob

I predict that there will be many suggestions and statements about the law made here, and some of them will be spectacularly wrong. - jhe888

A=A

Posts: 16268 | Location: Maryland, AA Co. | Registered: March 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PowerSurge
posted Hide Post
She’d be happier on dubs.

———————————————
The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. Psalm 14:1

Posts: 3960 | Location: Northeast Georgia | Registered: November 18, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
chickenshit
Picture of rsbolo
posted Hide Post
Excellent rant. Well done.

Posts: 8000 | Location: East Central FL | Registered: January 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tinyman
posted Hide Post
D-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-mn. Momma protecting her cubs should look out.

Tinyman

Stupid people are like glo-sticks.
I want to shake the shit out of them
till the light comes on

Posts: 315 | Location: Leeds, Alabama | Registered: August 28, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Savor the limelight
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PowerSurge:
She’d be happier on dubs.

And a killer stereo.

Posts: 10900 | Location: SWFL | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Equal Opportunity Mocker
Picture of slabsides45
posted Hide Post
A well delivered b*tch, good sir.

"You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving."
-Dr. Adrian Rogers

Posts: 6389 | Location: Mogadishu on the Mississippi | Registered: February 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post

Depending on where this was on Elmore Rd it can be treacherous in the winter just due to the hills. Add in self-centered black toyota minivan and it could be a multiple vehicles sliding off into the marsh.

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23199 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted Hide Post
quote:
I wish your father pulled out as fast as you did this morning.

A most excellent rant. The quote above is the Crown Jewel in a glittering expanse of evocative prose.

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

Posts: 15203 | Location: Downeast Maine | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
And, the award for rant of the year goes to.....

Posts: 3987 | Location: Peoria, AZ | Registered: November 07, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Krazeehorse
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PHPaul:
quote:
I wish your father pulled out as fast as you did this morning.

A most excellent rant. The quote above is the Crown Jewel in a glittering expanse of evocative prose.

+1

Be careful what you tolerate. You are teaching people how to treat you.

Posts: 5685 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
Crotch fruit?????

Posts: 21829 | Registered: October 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mrmn50:
Crotch fruit?????

Kids. Wink

God bless America.

Posts: 13483 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post