Picture of dwd1985
posted
Null

This message has been edited. Last edited by: dwd1985,

Posts: 4454 | Registered: October 28, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
thin skin can't win
Picture of Georgeair
posted Hide Post
Unless you're buying unicorns, putting up with this shit just leads to more. I'd cancel and move on to another source.

Do it for the children.

You only have integrity once. - imprezaguy02

Posts: 12402 | Location: Madison, MS | Registered: December 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His Royal Hiney
Picture of Rey HRH
posted Hide Post
Not that it's any consolation, but for work, I would get the same run around from suppliers.

"It's shipped, it's on the truck. Expect it on Friday."

Next Monday's follow-up: "The truck must be lost trying to find you."

Riiight.

"It did not really matter what we expected from life, but rather what life expected from us. We needed to stop asking about the meaning of life, and instead to think of ourselves as those who were being questioned by life – daily and hourly. Our answer must consist not in talk and meditation, but in right action and in right conduct. Life ultimately means taking the responsibility to find the right answer to its problems and to fulfill the tasks which it constantly sets for each individual." Viktor Frankl, Man's Search for Meaning, 1946.

Posts: 19646 | Location: The Free State of Arizona - Ditat Deus | Registered: March 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
The check is still in the mail...

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43867 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:
The check is still in the mail...
And I'll respect you in the morning. Really.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30647 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
And I'll respect you in the morning. Really.

And last but not least, " I am from the government and here to help you."

Posts: 17222 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
With the exception of places like Top Gun I get this from nearly every online retailer. Mad

Posts: 13740 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Optics planet....just saying their name makes me mad.

Posts: 202 | Registered: March 08, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have had this happen a couple times from different sites. Real annoying. If you’re going to claim that you have fast shipping then it should ACTUALLY ship fast.... if you tell me my item will ship in 3-4 weeks then at least I expect it will be 3-4 weeks...

Posts: 1301 | Location: Arizona | Registered: January 31, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post