SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    FedEx can bite me
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

FedEx can bite me Login/Join 
Picture of rtquig
posted
Last week I ordered 4 new Goodyear tires for my RV. Discount Tire said 3-5 business days for delivery. Not a problem, I'm having surgery on 4/27 and the tire will actually sit in my garage for a few days until my son is off from work and can get them changed.
Two tire showed up on Monday, good. Tuesday I check my email and it said tires were delivered at 2:35. I came home from a doctors appointment at 3:00 and no tires. My neighbor was out front doing some yard work so I asked if FedEx came by. She said no.
I called FedEx and opened a claim. At 8:45PM I received a call from FedEx. I was told that according to their records the contractor stated he left the tires. I asked for proof, they can't get in touch with the contractor. Not my problem, get me new tires or find the address where the contractor actually delivered the tires. I also contacted Discount Tires and they are opening a claim. Just get me what I paid for. FedEx over the years has turned into a piece of shit.

Living the Dream

Posts: 4015 | Location: New Jersey | Registered: December 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of spunk639
posted Hide Post
Told me today a packaged overnight shipped to me was attempted to be delivered at 11:30am I was home nobody rang the bell or knocked. Called customer service and spoke to Rajhi in Islamabad ended up going to distribution center to get package.

They all suck, FedEx, UPS, and USPS!

Posts: 2770 | Location: Boston, Mass | Registered: December 02, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Res ipsa loquitur
Picture of BB61
posted Hide Post
Ring or similar doorbell camera systems are wonderful ways to prove you didn’t get the order. I seriously wonder how many people with them have problems vs. ones who don’t?

Posts: 12459 | Registered: October 13, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rtquig
posted Hide Post
Discount Tire emailed me last night saying they were shipping 2 tires. I haven't heard back from ShitEx.

Living the Dream

Posts: 4015 | Location: New Jersey | Registered: December 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
When you fall, I will be there to catch you -With love, the floor
posted Hide Post
Get a email that FedEx is delivering a package and Adult Signature Required.....

Not that I had much to de except lunch with friends and I had no idea what was being shipped.

So the dog barks and the FedEx truck comes up the driveway. The FedEx driver puts the package at my front door. No signature. Just drop and go. Turns out it was a shipment of wine for my birthday. so did she see I was well beyond the legal age and sign herself?

Few months back they dropped off a rifle at the wrong address instead of at the gunshop. Being a FBI agent and a FFL himself he knew there was a similar address in another town. The local PD accompanied him to that address and sure enough it was leaning against the door. No signature.

FedEx's comment is that there is such a high turnover with covid as no one wants to work that they can't really take action against the drivers who simply forge the signatures.

Richard Scalzo
Epping, NH

http://www.bigeastakitarescue.net

Posts: 5803 | Location: Epping, NH | Registered: October 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I know that my area, the distribution centers can be backlogged. With all the covid dollars floating around, people are ordering a metric crap ton of stuff.

Last September, I ordered an expensive bicycle. It left LA Tuesday and arrive in my Sacramento suburb Thursday at 1:00am.

I got the bike delivered, four miles from the distribution center, on Monday afternoon - 100 hours later.

I stopped in on Saturday after Thursday and Friday said "delivery by end of day". The manager said that my back was in one of the trailers sitting out back, but he didn't have the labor or warehouse capacity to process the incoming trucks.

P229

Posts: 3823 | Location: Sacramento, CA | Registered: November 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
A lot of FedEx drivers work for contract companies.

One of my nephews delivered FedEx for one. 26 years old, living with his dad, fired from every job he ever had from dishwasher to Dish installer.

After working for them 6 months, he asked for an easier route with lighter packages. His boss told him to go home and not come back.

Posts: 1061 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 20, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of kg5388
posted Hide Post
Have had issues with the olive branch Mississippi fed ex hub.
Found out after talking to 7 different customer service reps that out for delivery really means it’s in a trailer on the parking lot and they have no ideal which one until the get the trailer backed up to the dock and unload it

Posts: 1846 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: January 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Fed Ex ground is poop.

Posts: 3536 | Location: Alexandria, VA | Registered: March 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
To all of you who are serving or have served our country, Thank You
Picture of Jelly
posted Hide Post
FedEx does suck. I won't do business with them these days or ever again. They FU to many times with me.

Posts: 2679 | Registered: March 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rtquig
posted Hide Post
Discount Tire sent me 2 tires at the end of the week. I never heard from FedEx again.

Living the Dream