SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Got the race card played on me today
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Got the race card played on me today Login/Join 
Who else?
Picture of Jager
posted Hide Post
Angered the Silverback and lived...

Posts: 2568 | Location: Phoenix, Arizona | Registered: October 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2BobTanner
posted Hide Post
Wifey and I are on vacay and she went to the hotel's fitness room to use treadmill, she's in the room by herself. In walks another woman and asks her if the TV is working as she want to find out how bad "my Wife's President" (exact words!) has screwed up the country now. No need to say what "ethnic heritage" the other woman was/is. BLATANT RACIAL PREJUDICE on display by that woman.

Yup, we (country) are as divided now as we were in 1860. It's now just a matter of time and what flashpoint will set off that powder keg.

---------------------
LGBFJB

"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it." — Mark Twain

“Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.” — H. L. Mencken

Posts: 2698 | Location: Falls of the Ohio River, Kain-tuk-e | Registered: January 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ZSMICHAEL:
I have heard charcoal is great for indoor heating as well with the windows tightly closed.

Easiest way to use it is just pile it on the floor and light it.

Posts: 26895 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unhyphenated American
Picture of Floyd D. Barber
posted Hide Post

__________________________________________________________________________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

It's nice to be important, it's more important to be nice.
Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Posts: 7353 | Location: Between the Moon and New York City. | Registered: November 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
You should have picked the cheapest, nastiest compressed briquette​ for sale and told her the secret to getting it to burn evenly and well was three cups of cheap olive oil and a splash of gasoline.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31430 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post