SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Have You Noticed
Page 1 2 

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Have You Noticed Login/Join 
W07VH5
Picture of mark123
posted Hide Post
Ok, let's be honest with ourselves for a minute. When "mixed race" is used we mean blacks and whites. Never whites and yellows or any other mix. Right? What kind of lame conflict avoidance is this? Just tell me, is there something you don't like about blacks mixing genes with whites?

Posts: 45374 | Location: Pennsyltucky | Registered: December 05, 2001Report This Post
Picture of JR78
posted Hide Post
It’s all about the cash.

Posts: 1964 | Location: DFW | Registered: December 17, 2007Report This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mark123:
Ok, let's be honest with ourselves for a minute. When "mixed race" is used we mean blacks and whites. Never whites and yellows or any other mix. Right? What kind of lame conflict avoidance is this? Just tell me, is there something you don't like about blacks mixing genes with whites?

I respectfully disagree with this characterization of the OP's observation. Most commercials now have at least one Asian, one black, one hispanic and MAYBE a white person. Its obvious that the ad companies have decided that it is not permissible to have a commercial sans minorities any more, and the more the better.

And the idiot in the commercial is much more likely to be the white person while the doctor, lawyer, reasonable, smart character will be one of the minorities. If you choose not to recognize the propaganda going on thats fine, but its there, and by design.

Dinosaur
Picture of P210
posted Hide Post
What I did notice was the very first response.

Posts: 6956 | Location: 96753 | Registered: December 15, 1999Report This Post
Retired, laying back
and enjoying life
Picture of low8option
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by P210:

Poster seems to be ignoring it, we are on page 2...this will not go well if he continues.

Freedom comes from the will of man. In America it is guaranteed by the 2nd Amendment

Posts: 878 | Location: Northern Alabama | Registered: June 21, 2005Report This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by low8option:
quote:

Poster seems to be ignoring it, we are on page 2...this will not go well if he continues.

Not following you at all. First response appears to be an opinion by a forum member. I see nothing to indicate this is an admonition by a moderator.

Posts: 2559 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: July 20, 2015Report This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by NK402:
quote:
Originally posted by low8option:
quote:

Not following you at all. First response appears to be an opinion by a forum member. I see nothing to indicate this is an admonition by a moderator.
Seriously? Have you noticed in your 2.5 years who that “member” is?

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23255 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Report This Post
thin skin can't win
Picture of Georgeair
posted Hide Post
Now I have. Eek

You only have integrity once. - imprezaguy02

Posts: 12417 | Location: Madison, MS | Registered: December 10, 2007Report This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by NK402:
I've locked your thread, genius.

Any clue now?

And you're correct- I am not a moderator. I happen to own this forum, Einstein.

Posts: 107587 | Registered: January 20, 2000Report This Post