SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Uglier Than A Man-Bun!
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Uglier Than A Man-Bun! Login/Join 
posted
I never thought I would see anything less attractive than a man-bun, but I have. A skinny little man-boy took issue with my gun diversity shirt. As he lisped his criticism I noticed, in addition to wearing pajama bottoms and bedroom slippers, he had a shaven head and an honest to God top-knot! Guess he's going to be giving a massive BJ later. Anyway, I was too busy laughing at this jerk to get angry. He weighed about 85 pounds and his chest was about as big around as my thigh. I've taken bigger (and better looking) dumps than him. Ah well, such is life in Central KY.

Posts: 17121 | Location: Lexington, KY | Registered: October 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ruger357
posted Hide Post
They really are pathetic little twits aren’t they?

-----------------------------------------

Roll Tide!

Glock Certified Armorer
NRA Certified Firearms Instructor

Posts: 7935 | Location: Hoover, AL | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spread the Disease
Picture of flesheatingvirus
posted Hide Post
I would have taken more of an issue with him criticizing your choice of garb rather than his.

Don’t start no shit, won’t be no shit.

-- Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past me I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. --

Posts: 17244 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: October 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
I already don't wear clothing in public with gun-related sayings or pictures on it, but this kind of confrontation is an angle that had not occurred to me before.

Posts: 27834 | Location: Johnson City/Elizabethton, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spread the Disease
Picture of flesheatingvirus
posted Hide Post
I’m curious what was said.

-- Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past me I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. --

Posts: 17244 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: October 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
Make it a teaching moment. (Which will probably fall on deaf ears.) "Hey guy, if I were as dangerous as you seem to think I am, wouldn't I have shot you already?"

Posts: 27834 | Location: Johnson City/Elizabethton, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
I thought man buns were basically just top knots. Is there really a difference?

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18018 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drug Dealer
Picture of Jim Shugart
posted Hide Post
"Silence is the most perfect expression of scorn."
- George Bernard Shaw

When a thing is funny, search it carefully for a hidden truth. - George Bernard Shaw

Posts: 15471 | Location: Virginia | Registered: July 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jim Shugart:
"Silence is the most perfect expression of scorn."
- George Bernard Shaw

And mockery is a close second. Wink

Posts: 19975 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Maybe there is no difference, but the shaven head and waxed not was very....odd. I really don't know what he said, between his lisp, his high pitched voice, and my poor hearing, I only picked up a few words. "Diversity....sensitive.....violence..." seemed to be among them. He flounced off when I started laughing out loud. I think I hurted his feelz.

Posts: 17121 | Location: Lexington, KY | Registered: October 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drug Dealer
Picture of Jim Shugart
posted Hide Post
Here's how most of these assholes think they look:

But they don't.

When a thing is funny, search it carefully for a hidden truth. - George Bernard Shaw

Posts: 15471 | Location: Virginia | Registered: July 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

Picture of side_shot
posted Hide Post
i think they all look like crap

"They that can give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety."
--Benjamin Franklin, 1759--

Special Edition - Reverse TT 229ST.Sig Logo'd CTC Grips., Bedair guide rod

Posts: 1245 | Location: New Hampshire "Live Free or Die"  | Registered: September 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Orguss:
I thought man buns were basically just top knots. Is there really a difference?
Not really, 99.9999% of humans who wear them are bitches.

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The only Men that should wear a man bun is Samurai.
Outside of that, you should be made fun of in a very public way.

“What the government is good at is collecting taxes, taking away your freedoms and killing people. It’s not good at much else.” —Author Tom Clancy

Posts: 8320 | Location: Attempting to keep the noise down around Midway Airport | Registered: February 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ukhayes
posted Hide Post
In TN, we refer to them as douche knots.

Posts: 496 | Location: White House,TN | Registered: May 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Fredward:
Maybe there is no difference, but the shaven head and waxed not was very....odd. I really don't know what he said, between his lisp, his high pitched voice, and my poor hearing, I only picked up a few words. "Diversity....sensitive.....violence..." seemed to be among them. He flounced off when I started laughing out loud. I think I hurted his feelz.

We have to be diverse, by being alike???? Like him too?

Typical idiot, love your rant on him.

NRA Life Endowment member
Tri-State Gun collectors Life Member

Posts: 2794 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 18, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Holy Hell. That is some heinous shit. I think you handled it perfectly.

Posts: 403 | Registered: November 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I work with a kid that has the "terrible topknot" from above. At least he hides it under a hard hat when I'm around him.

A Perpetual Disappointment...

Posts: 2731 | Location: BFE, Ohio | Registered: August 05, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Page late and a dollar short
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ukhayes:
In TN, we refer to them as douche knots.

Worked with one of those. Perfect description of him too.

-------------------------------------——————
————————--Ignorance is a powerful tool if applied at the right time, even, usually, surpassing knowledge(E.J.Potter, A.K.A. The Michigan Madman)

Posts: 8066 | Location: Livingston County Michigan USA | Registered: August 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post