SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    I Went To The Gun Club Today To Shoot My P938
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I Went To The Gun Club Today To Shoot My P938 Login/Join 
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
Yeah I've done that too (more than once) but it is usually when I bring the gun and forget the mags. Frown

Posts: 22858 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
Hell at this stage of the game I even TRIPLE CHECK to make sure I have my keys secured on me before I lock up the house to leave. Otherwise I'd be calling a locksmith. Frown

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16146 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I went to our local range for a work day. About noon, I walked to my pickup. Driver's door locked, could see the keys on the seat. Went to the range house, called my wife who was not happy about a 20 mile round trip to bring spare keys. As I hung up, a bystander asked what was going on. I told him. He said "Look, the window is down on the passenger side." Sure enough. He then said "Quick, call your wife. If she's already left, I'll go roll up the window." I was able to reach her before she started the drive.

Posts: 563 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: February 26, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bald1:
Hell at this stage of the game I even TRIPLE CHECK to make sure I have my keys secured on me before I lock up the house to leave. Otherwise I'd be calling a locksmith. Frown
I never worried too much about that until the keypad outside the garage got flaky.

https://sigforum.com/eve/forums...0601935/m/6190029144

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30546 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Constable
posted Hide Post
Several of us were at the local Range years back, for a night qual. We all shot and were done and were going to meet up for a coffee break. I was last to go as Was the FI and had to lock the gate. I let everyone go ahead and as I was leaving noticed a slightly bent Rem 870 on the ground.

One of the Troopers had run over their own shotgun, after leaning it against the rear bumper.

Beat the gun up pretty well....They took a lot of ribbing about that mistake. So it could have been WORSE.

Posts: 7074 | Location: Craig, MT | Registered: December 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post