SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    JetBlue! Grrrr!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

JetBlue! Grrrr! Login/Join 
paradox in a box
Picture of frayedends
posted
I used to love Jetblue, never an issue. This past year all of my flights have been delayed, all of them like 6 or so.

Tomorrow we were booked to leave Boston for a cruise at 7:30 PM. The snow is supposed to just barely be getting started here. A dusting is what they say, with heavy snow late overnight.

JetBlue cancelled my flight literally 5 minutes after allowing check in. Then they have absolutely nothing available. The next flight is Sunday morning she tells us. WHAT? Sunday morning we will have 18 inches of snow on the ground. If we don't get to Florida we will miss our entire cruise.

It cost us an extra $500 to get a flight on Spirit at 11:00 AM tomorrow morning. Yeah, $800 for 2 of us to fly on that piece of crap airline.

The only silver lining is more of the day in Florida tomorrow instead of getting in at 11:00 PM.

These go to eleven.

Posts: 12423 | Location: Westminster, MA | Registered: November 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
eh-TEE-oh-clez
Picture of Aeteocles
posted Hide Post
Some of my credit cards have trip interruption insurance. Check yours?

Posts: 13047 | Location: Orange County, California | Registered: May 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by frayedends:
to get a flight on Spirit at 11:00 AM tomorrow morning.
Good luck with Spirit!

Keep your fingers crossed! Big Grin Big Grin

I'm surprised they are still in business!

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by frayedends:
to get a flight on Spirit at 11:00 AM tomorrow morning.
Good luck with Spirit!
[/QUOTE]

My family recently took an excellent vacation in Jamaica and we were hugely, happily surprised that outgoing and return flights on Spirit had zero issues. Those flights were part of the package deal and we knew that was the biggest potential flaw in the trip.

Posts: 3536 | Location: Alexandria, VA | Registered: March 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
paradox in a box
Picture of frayedends
posted Hide Post
We made it! Plane was tight seating. But it was new and on time. Sherri dropped her passport in the seat. Didn’t know until we were outside security. They were great about helpful jv and getting it back to her. Station starts now!

These go to eleven.

Posts: 12423 | Location: Westminster, MA | Registered: November 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post