SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Women say men act like babies when they are sick
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Women say men act like babies when they are sick Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by brecaidra:
^ I think that many people say, "Women do ___," or "Men do ___," when it would be more accurate to say, "My spouse does ___."

That sounds like the voice of reason.

Posts: 4548 | Location: Where ever Uncle Sam Sends Me | Registered: March 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spectemur Agendo
Picture of brecaidra
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nukeandpave:
quote:
^ Don't make me play the childbirth card.

Razz

Overrated. Try getting your dick caught in your zipper.

I don't think anyone has ever experienced both. Confused

Big Grin

SIGforum's triple minority

"It can't rain all the time." - Eric Draven

Posts: 16993 | Location: IA | Registered: May 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bodhisattva
posted Hide Post
Women often have multiple children. Some times on purpose.

You zip your dick up in your zipper once when you're a kid and then you're careful. For the rest of your life.

Posts: 11506 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 01, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spectemur Agendo
Picture of brecaidra
posted Hide Post
^ That's a terrible rebuttal. Giving birth is worth it because you end up with a baby. The other thing doesn't gain you anything except maybe a scar that you can't even show to people and make up a cool story. Razz

Posts: 16993 | Location: IA | Registered: May 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Certified All Positions
Picture of arcwelder
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nukeandpave:
Women often have multiple children. Some times on purpose.

You zip your dick up in your zipper once when you're a kid and then you're careful. For the rest of your life.

Getting your dick or sack caught in a zipper isn't that painful. I don't think it rates at all next to childbirth. So far the most painful thing I've experienced is slipping the last disc in my spine and having it pinch the sciatic nerve against my pelvis. The overall pain, and the duration of it, was, way way way worse than any zipper and genitalia related injury. Neither of these things can adequately be compared to childbirth, and the extent to which childbirth is voluntary doesn't detract from the level of discomfort, or mean that it's not.

Arc.
"You're a junkyard dog." - Lupe Flores. RIP

Posts: 27000 | Location: On fire, off the shoulder of Orion | Registered: June 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bodhisattva
posted Hide Post
quote:
^ That's a terrible rebuttal. Giving birth is worth it because you end up with a baby. The other thing doesn't gain you anything except maybe a scar that you can't even show to people and make up a cool story. Razz

Franks & beans! Franks & beans!

Posts: 11506 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 01, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spectemur Agendo
Picture of brecaidra
posted Hide Post
^ LOL Big Grin

Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
quote:

There is no cool story about a scar there.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53118 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
JOIN, or DIE
posted Hide Post
Not gonna lie, when I'm sick I appreciate a little extra attention. Some food, maybe an errand run, a blanket, a rub, etc.

Posts: 3569 | Registered: February 25, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too old to run,
too mean to quit!
posted Hide Post
Don't know about other men, but when I get sick (very rarely) I just want to go to bed and be left alone

Elk

There has never been an occasion where a people gave up their weapons in the interest of peace that didn't end in their massacre. (Louis L'Amour)

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical. "
-Thomas Jefferson

"America is great because she is good. If America ceases to be good, America will cease to be great." Alexis de Tocqueville

FBHO!!!

The Idaho Elk Hunter

Posts: 25640 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 16, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post