Women say men act like babies when they are sick

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/230601935/m/1980020244

May 28, 2018, 11:57 AM
CD228
Women say men act like babies when they are sick
quote:
Originally posted by brecaidra:
^ I think that many people say, "Women do ___," or "Men do ___," when it would be more accurate to say, "My spouse does ___."

That sounds like the voice of reason.
May 28, 2018, 12:05 PM
brecaidra
quote:
Originally posted by nukeandpave:
quote:
^ Don't make me play the childbirth card.

Razz

Overrated. Try getting your dick caught in your zipper.

I don't think anyone has ever experienced both. Confused

Big Grin

SIGforum's triple minority

"It can't rain all the time." - Eric Draven
May 30, 2018, 07:18 PM
nukeandpave
Women often have multiple children. Some times on purpose.

You zip your dick up in your zipper once when you're a kid and then you're careful. For the rest of your life.
May 30, 2018, 09:13 PM
brecaidra
^ That's a terrible rebuttal. Giving birth is worth it because you end up with a baby. The other thing doesn't gain you anything except maybe a scar that you can't even show to people and make up a cool story. Razz

May 30, 2018, 10:56 PM
arcwelder
quote:
Originally posted by nukeandpave:
Women often have multiple children. Some times on purpose.

You zip your dick up in your zipper once when you're a kid and then you're careful. For the rest of your life.

Getting your dick or sack caught in a zipper isn't that painful. I don't think it rates at all next to childbirth. So far the most painful thing I've experienced is slipping the last disc in my spine and having it pinch the sciatic nerve against my pelvis. The overall pain, and the duration of it, was, way way way worse than any zipper and genitalia related injury. Neither of these things can adequately be compared to childbirth, and the extent to which childbirth is voluntary doesn't detract from the level of discomfort, or mean that it's not.

Arc.
"You're a junkyard dog." - Lupe Flores. RIP

June 02, 2018, 07:40 AM
nukeandpave
quote:
^ That's a terrible rebuttal. Giving birth is worth it because you end up with a baby. The other thing doesn't gain you anything except maybe a scar that you can't even show to people and make up a cool story. Razz

Franks & beans! Franks & beans!
June 02, 2018, 07:00 PM
brecaidra
^ LOL Big Grin

June 04, 2018, 01:08 PM
jhe888
quote:

There is no cool story about a scar there.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.
June 04, 2018, 10:13 PM
EmpireState
Not gonna lie, when I'm sick I appreciate a little extra attention. Some food, maybe an errand run, a blanket, a rub, etc.
June 05, 2018, 06:30 PM
Elk Hunter
Don't know about other men, but when I get sick (very rarely) I just want to go to bed and be left alone

Elk

There has never been an occasion where a people gave up their weapons in the interest of peace that didn't end in their massacre. (Louis L'Amour)

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical. "
-Thomas Jefferson

"America is great because she is good. If America ceases to be good, America will cease to be great." Alexis de Tocqueville

FBHO!!!

The Idaho Elk Hunter