SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    I am sick to death of this "concentration camp" BS
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I am sick to death of this "concentration camp" BS Login/Join 
Too old to run,
too mean to quit!
posted
I have been to Dachau and spent a couple hours going through it.

For those uneducated idiots who want to compare Dachau, Auschwitz and others to what is happening in the USA with the illegal immigrants, I have a suggestion! Get off your sorry asses, go to Dachau, Auschwitz and/or others and see for yourselves.

My wife and I went through Dachau, and neither of us will EVER forget that sense of pure evil that surrounded us as we approached the front gate.

I understand the inclination for our domestic traitorous commentators, so called journalists, etc ad-nauseum.

These idiots seem to come from that same bunch of idiots who claim that the USA fought against Germany and France in WW2.

And for those morons who keep trying to compare the Japanese camps in the USA during WW2, how about actually pulling your heads out of your asses and spend 10 minutes in research!

I am not claiming that what we did to the Japanese residents in the USA at that time, but the circumstances were entirely different and provide no basis, IMO, for comparing them to the holding areas occupied by ILLEGAL immigrants in the US. Not a day goes by that we do not hear about ever more grisly, inhuman attacks by those "illegals" that are so protected by the idiot leftists and other swamp dwellers in this country.

I have a question for Boxer, nasty pelozi, and others. How many of these "outstanding individuals" do you have living in your houses?

Elk

There has never been an occasion where a people gave up their weapons in the interest of peace that didn't end in their massacre. (Louis L'Amour)

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical. "
-Thomas Jefferson

"America is great because she is good. If America ceases to be good, America will cease to be great." Alexis de Tocqueville

FBHO!!!

The Idaho Elk Hunter

Posts: 25640 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 16, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Amen!

Two things bring me to tears. The unconditional Love of God,the service of the United States Military,past,present,and future.

I would rather meet
a slick-sleeve private,
than a hollywood star!

Posts: 2334 | Registered: February 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Kuisis
posted Hide Post
It seems to minimize the Holocaust. Nobody had been killed at these holding areas either. I would bet that any survivor doesn't like the comparison either.

Posts: 1129 | Location: Washington PA | Registered: November 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Not even in the same solar system.

Posts: 5768 | Location: west 'by god' virginia | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
Yes. My grandfather was in the US Army division that liberated Dachau. There is a plaque there to his division.

When you go to one of these camps as a tourist there is an odd sensation that permeates everyone, its silent, nobody is talking, the gravity of what happened there is almost unfathomable. The sense of evil and just outright wrong is palpable.

To compare the holding camps of illegals to Nazi death camps is insulting and disgusting. Where is the Jewish community screaming about these shit bag politicians using the holocaust as a political tool?

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10719 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Good post Elk, but the fact is they do not use facts or reality, but they deal in lies, half trues and hysteria.

And Donald Trump is not literally Hitler. If you want to talk about slaughter, lets talk about communist leaders, heck Hitler was a rank amateur, compared to Mao, Pol Pot and Stalin.

NRA Life Endowment member
Tri-State Gun collectors Life Member

Posts: 2794 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 18, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
From my perspective those in the Democratic Party (idiots) and the state media could care less about the detention centers and the separations of children from the adults they cross the border with. This whole topic is simply something else to beat over the head of the Trump administration and members of the Republican Party and portray us as a bunch of unfeeling fascists and baby killers (ironic, ain’t it?).

If it isn’t the border it will be something else. I am sure next month they will parade out some elderly couple who can’t afford both cat food and their medication all because the unfeeling Republicans are cutting state social services. The month after that it will be all the poor puppies who are starving on the streets of Seattle or something else.

Combine this with the ever escalating antics by the useful idiots on the street accosting both private citizens and public officials and it is almost inevitable that there is another Congressional baseball game type shooting.

Laughing in the face of danger is all well and good until danger laughs back.

Posts: 496 | Location: Oklahoma | Registered: July 08, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Brings to mind three words:
Bataan Death March.
What we are doing is not even remotely comparable to WWII atrocities.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16004 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Having had much of my family did at concentration camps and my family's land taken I get really, really pissed at this shit, or when Trump or his supporters are called a Nazi. Your comparisons are not only inaccurate they are insulting. Please stop now.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20756 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Two of the "greatest" social justice warriors were Hitler and Stalin. I guess these turds wouldn't know that since history is only re-written in school now.

"The days are stacked against what we think we are." Jim Harrison

Posts: 1116 | Location: Ann Arbor | Registered: September 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
The Left is getting more and more desperate and panicky that they aren't going to do well in the midterms, which is why you see this crap all of a sudden out of nowhere.

Posts: 33601 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just because you can,
doesn't mean you should
posted Hide Post
Even the comparisons to the WW2 Japanese/American internment camps are bogus.
The fact that they took legal, law abiding US citizens out of their homes and into those camps was terrible but nothing like an actual Nazi concentration camp.

Posts: 9456 | Location: NE GA | Registered: August 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of spunk639
posted Hide Post
Again the WWII relocation camps were for Germans, Italians and Japanese. There was one in Boston at Columbia Point. The president wasn't a Republican he was a Democrat, FDR. I hate to see fact get in the way of FakeNews.

Posts: 2765 | Location: Boston, Mass | Registered: December 02, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dinosaur
Picture of P210
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the Age of Hyperbole.

Posts: 6955 | Location: 96753 | Registered: December 15, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Void Where Prohibited
Picture of WaterburyBob
posted Hide Post
CT's illustrious Senator Dick "I served in Vietnam" Blumenthal has hopped on that bus.
There is no comparison, period.

Hey Dick, how about doing something for the people of your state instead of worrying about other countries' people.

Liberal POS.

"If Gun Control worked, Chicago would look like Mayberry, not Thunderdome" - Cam Edwards

Posts: 16488 | Location: Under the Boot of Tyranny in Connectistan | Registered: February 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I think the prison camps during the civil war were probably the most inhumane detention this country has ever endured. And as horrible as that was it in no way compared to what Germany did with the Jews or Russia,and China did to their own countrymen.

But the more you tell a lie the more the ignorant believe it.The left keeps throwing shit against the wall to see what sticks. If this does not stick they will start throwing something else.

Posts: 12575 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
The Fucking Democrat Commies have conveniently excluded the word "illegal" from ALL dialog concerning illegal immigrants. They have a bunch of stupid morons in this country, all Fucking Democrats, believing that all of these Trump policies are against ordinary, run-of-the-mill immigrants, hence Trump is a white racist against ll immigrants (also conveniently forgetting that his wife is an immigrant). When one brings up the facts that these illegals are criminals, they can't fight back in terms of sheer logic, so they resort to old commie tricks.

These mental midgets simply do not believe Mexican fence jumpers are breaking U.S. immigration laws. And the Wizards behind the Curtain performing these Jedi Mind Tricks are only interested in increasing the Democratic base.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16612 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lkdr1989
posted Hide Post
Yep, by always using the nazi/concentration camp comparison or accusing republicans of being nazis & running concentration camps, these fascists are trivializing the Holocaust and in a sense they're Holocaust-denying collaborators or simply "Holocaust Deniers", which is a term you should use if you're around a fascist throwing around the nazi comparison.

...let him who has no sword sell his robe and buy one. Luke 22:35-36 NAV

"Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves; so be shrewd as serpents and innocent as doves." Matthew 10:16 NASV

Posts: 4330 | Location: Valley, Oregon | Registered: June 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Transplanted Hillbilly
Picture of Fire Away
posted Hide Post
Yeah, my cold anger is warming up rather quickly with respect to this BS. The bottom line is that they are ILLEGAL and do not have the same rights as American citizens. This is another manufactured crisis by the leftist idiots.

Posts: 1920 | Location: Central Pennsylvania | Registered: December 08, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I watched a WW1 documentary on PBS a few night ago which covered our entry into the war in 1917.

Of interest was the Sedition Act of 1918 signed by POTUS Wilson, yes a Democrat, a law which took aim at German-Americans in this country, some who were mob lynched.

"Some people are alive today because it's against the law to kill them".

Posts: 8228 | Location: Arizona | Registered: August 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post