SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Dick's Sporting Goods not selling AR's anymore...

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Dick's Sporting Goods not selling AR's anymore... Login/Join 
posted
So Dick's sporting goods is going to stop selling "Assault Style" rifles. Yet another step in their long line of anti-gun policies.

First they moved into my city (Indianapolis), bought out Galyan's and stopped selling any handguns, then killed what was left of Galyan's. They pretty much carry entry level rifles and shotguns, cheap optics, and not much of interest to me. Seems to be how they operate for most products in general.

I can't even remember seeing an AR there in the past, but it's been a while. Maybe they will stop selling 10/22's with Tapco "Tactical" stocks. That's "Assault Style" right?

Posts: 4701 | Location: Indiana | Registered: December 28, 2004Report This Post
thawed out,
thrown out
posted Hide Post
I think we all know where Dick can stick his dick and I don't think they sell pencil sharpeners.

Posts: 124 | Registered: February 20, 2018Report This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 8954 | Location: The Red part of Minnesota | Registered: October 06, 2002Report This Post