SIGforum
Blister pack pill packaging!

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/230601935/m/1930098844

October 28, 2018, 09:51 AM
walkinghorse
Blister pack pill packaging!
The ones for individual pills that say to fold back a corner and then tear. But actually when you fold back the corner it breaks off!
Generic drug comes in a bottle so all you have to do is attempt to get the foil protective cover under the lid off verses the name drug blister packaging, but you get twice the pills for 1/2 the price, plus less aggravation, though the foil bottle covers often require a knife also but at least the bottle is larger than a small blister pack for an individual pill.

Jim
October 28, 2018, 12:53 PM
arfmel
Concur. The blister packs are bogus. Half the time the damn pill pops out and ends up on the floor.
October 28, 2018, 02:34 PM
henryaz
quote:
Originally posted by arfmel:
Concur. The blister packs are bogus. Half the time the damn pill pops out and ends up on the floor.

Yeah, and don't open it near the sink. Smile

When in doubt, mumble
October 28, 2018, 03:02 PM
YooperSigs
^^^^ Ditto!

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles
October 29, 2018, 07:29 AM
Fredward
And for arthritis medication? What a joke.
October 29, 2018, 07:56 AM
Muddflap
My favorites are the Alka Seltzer Cold and Flu capsules. The back side is made from carbon fiber reinforced cardboard. The bubble side is transparent aluminum. The guy that can tear open the package is one mean SOB.
October 29, 2018, 08:03 AM
RichardC
Do you believe the manufacturers want to try to sell you a product that is unpleasant to use?

October 29, 2018, 06:58 PM
NK402
This is true of so much packaging these days. Trying to get something open, destroys the product half the time. I use one of those industrial style pair of scissors but even then, it's a struggle.
October 29, 2018, 07:06 PM
maxwayne
I keep my Mini Buck knife next to my BP pills. Seems to be the only way to open them.
October 29, 2018, 07:24 PM
vthoky
quote:
Originally posted by maxwayne:
I keep my Mini Buck knife next to my BP pills. Seems to be the only way to open them.

Exactly!

God bless America.
October 29, 2018, 09:45 PM
Russ59
quote:
Originally posted by maxwayne:

Does the difficult packaging raise your BP? Wink

P229