SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Don't drive your Ku-Bota into a lake
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Don't drive your Ku-Bota into a lake Login/Join 
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted
It's a Ku-bota, not a Mota-bota, or a Lake-bota.

Guy doing some lake front clearing next door drove the 'Bota into the lake. Shut down hard. Took a Tracked Bobcat and Dodge 350 dually to pull it out. Hydrolocked it, all fluids changed all paper filters changed, all fuel removed and changed, and now it needs at least one new injector. Est $1500 or more.

Don't bota your 'Bota.

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12748 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted Hide Post
Sound advice, and not just yer 'Bota. Fording your Ford through untested waters can be dangerous as well. It will also hinder yer Mahindra and K.O. yer Kioti.

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

Posts: 15181 | Location: Downeast Maine | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Krazeehorse
posted Hide Post
Or drown your Deere.....next!!

Be careful what you tolerate. You are teaching people how to treat you.

Posts: 5681 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My son stopped and pulled one of his neighbors out of his pond . He said there was beer cans in the cupholders and floating in the water . Old boy was a might tipsy .

Posts: 3971 | Location: Down in Louisiana . | Registered: February 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Equal Opportunity Mocker
Picture of slabsides45
posted Hide Post
Sooo.... he thought the Ku-Bota was a Minn-Kota?

"You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving."
-Dr. Adrian Rogers

Posts: 6389 | Location: Mogadishu on the Mississippi | Registered: February 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
It's a New Holland, not a New Holsea.

Posts: 32432 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ArtieS:
Don't drive your Ku-Bota into a lake

You sure know how to kill a man's hopes and dreams.

The bucket list grows shorter every day.

And time is running out...

Posts: 6650 | Registered: September 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
Maybe he was trying the new TikTok challenge: Floata bota.

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7120 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Same advice goes for a Suzuki Bergman 650. Took six of us to get it out, no equipment.

Posts: 17121 | Location: Lexington, KY | Registered: October 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Citadel
posted Hide Post
Anything is Amphibious if you can get it back out of the water.

Posts: 816 | Registered: February 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
Toros are not for torrents.

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8310 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Striker in waiting
Picture of BurtonRW
posted Hide Post
I drove (more like slid) my Turf Tiger backwards off a small (2 1/2') retaining wall once. No damage, unless you count the minutes I probably shaved off my life.

Agree that the tractors all stay on land.

-Rob

I predict that there will be many suggestions and statements about the law made here, and some of them will be spectacularly wrong. - jhe888

A=A

Posts: 16263 | Location: Maryland, AA Co. | Registered: March 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post