SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Never fails to amaze: folks posting without reading a thread esp karma ones
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Never fails to amaze: folks posting without reading a thread esp karma ones Login/Join 
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Haveme1or2:
Reading every post in a karma trying to find that a winner was picked is way too much ..

It really isn't. I've found at most you may be talking the 2 most recent pages. How hard is that?

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16146 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Freethinker
Picture of sigfreund
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bald1:
How hard is that?

And it is even easier if one doesn't enter karma drawings at all. Wink

6.4/93.6

“Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something.”
— Plato

Posts: 47365 | Location: 10,150 Feet Above Sea Level in Colorado | Registered: April 04, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alea iacta est
Picture of Beancooker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigcrazy7:
quote:
Manager picks the nicest gift. I tell the manager to go put it in their vehicle.

I’m curious. Was the manager a Siamese conjoined twin, or is the use of the plural pronoun some of that confusing-as-hell-but-politically-correct modern writing?

Would you have preferred I called the manager out by name? I’m far from politically correct, nor am I a professional author.

Just assume the manager is a Siamese twin. You’ll be less frustrated. Wink

quote:
Originally posted by parabellum: You must have your pants custom tailored to fit your massive balls.
The “lol” thread

Posts: 4023 | Location: Staring down at you with disdain, from the spooky mountaintop castle.  | Registered: November 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
34" Scale 5-String
Picture of bronicabill
posted Hide Post
Sounds great to me! Please include me in your generous offer!!! LOL

Bill R.
North Alabama

Posts: 4550 | Location: Madison, AL | Registered: December 06, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Big Grin
I just got blind posted in the classifieds
Big Grin

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54500 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post
As for karma's, I think I'm 2 for 5 on giving stuff away here. Try as I might, no responses from the "winners".

Confused

Posts: 21052 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Well it isn’t exactly a one way street. The last karma the guys says he’ll pick on Friday. So what does he do? Picks on Wednesday afternoon. Never mods the title and guess what? People are still joining the karma. Lol

Whether they should or not, people aren’t reading 8 pages of a thread to figure out if it’s over. Especially when the first post says it’s over in three more days.

Oh well, it’s not exactly ELE category problems.

Posts: 7344 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rinehart
posted Hide Post

Posts: 1507 | Location: PA | Registered: March 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Savor the limelight
posted Hide Post
You should get a 1974 Datsun 620.

Posts: 10821 | Location: SWFL | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by trapper189:

You should get a 1974 Datsun 620.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30544 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
We had a red (ish, that paint sucked hard) Datsun B210. It is the specific car I refer to whenever my kids complain about anything car related. I tell them, “you know what we considered a great car when we were kids?” “A car that started MOST of the time”.

I was quite proficient at spraying that starter fluid stuff into a carburetor.

Posts: 7344 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post