SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    USPS Package delivery
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

USPS Package delivery Login/Join 
Page late and a dollar short
posted Hide Post
Numrich sent a small package containing a sight hood and a 6 round rimfire magazine. On November 7th it arrived in the Detroit distribution center, notification that it was in process to the next stop which is my local post office about fifty miles from Detroit, should have arrived on the 9th.

Notification that it was still in transit all weekend, today the tracking said it was delayed. I filed a missing case on it on the 9th, now it says that it is enroute to the Detroit distribution center AGAIN! So now I wait for either another update and see what happens next.

I wonder if this will be a repeat of last spring when it took a month to the day for two packages from two different companies to arrive, they went missing also.

-------------------------------------——————
————————--Ignorance is a powerful tool if applied at the right time, even, usually, surpassing knowledge(E.J.Potter, A.K.A. The Michigan Madman)

Posts: 6526 | Location: Livingston County Michigan USA | Registered: August 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post