SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Women with random patches of their head shaved.
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Women with random patches of their head shaved. Login/Join 
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by brecaidra:
I have the lower third of my head shaved. My hair is pretty thick anyway and nobody can even tell unless I'm wearing my hair up, and it feels so much better for when I'm exercising.

Lol, you know, this morning I was thinking about this thread and actually had the thought “Bre’s gonna say she’s got a partly shaved head.” Obviously what you’re rocking isn’t what I’m talking about. I used to have ridiculously long hair, so I get it. It holds heat, and if I hadn’t been determined to donate it all to Locks of Love (and did, four three foot braids), I was going to have to do the same. But I wasn’t going to do a Skrillex and I don’t imagine you would either. If you did, I wouldn’t care. I just happen to think that an attractive woman with long hair looks better with a full head of it rather than the trend du-jour.

quote:
Originally posted by RHINOWSO:
I'm a big fan of freedom.

Oh, me too. God forbid this was some kind of Kim-style thing where every woman in America had to have this stupid haircut.

quote:
While I may not find it appealing or attractive, I really give zero fucks of peoples attempts at style or individuality.

I’m not sure we disagree here at all. I voiced my distaste with an attempt at humor. Perhaps it reads too much like absolute disdain. Regardless, when I see the first chick rocking a Waingro, I’m giving a compliment and a high five. “You HAD to get it on!”

quote:
At least funky hair isn't permanent like the tats / gauge / piercings.

I had a kitchen manager a few years ago who was a character. He was a little guy from deepest, twangiest Tennessee, moved out to Seattle with his wife to live their lifestyle. Had a tattoo of a pink cupcake under one earlobe. Anyway, we had a coworker that had gauged ears that were easily a good 1.5” and the guys were joking about what they would look like when he was 80. There was something about double Dutch jump-rope we were laughing about when the KM with the pink cupcake tattoo chimes in with “well, I’m half gay, imagine what my butt’s gonna look like when I’m 80.” The line went silent for a long time. Hair grows back, stretched out skin doesn’t. So you have a point there.

quote:
Originally posted by Kenpoist:
You think somewhere there’s an EdgyWomensForum.com and they’re over there ranting about our choice in holsters?

Ranting, probably not. Snarking, probably daily amongst themselves about our firearm-related anything whilst they shave random patches of hair off their heads, comparing how badass they look.

Posts: 17114 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bolt Thrower
Picture of Voshterkoff
posted Hide Post
It's called an undercut, and the one in a hundred that can pull it off looks fine. All too often it's like mentioned, resembling mange and a sjw alarm.

Posts: 9957 | Location: Woodinville, WA | Registered: March 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spectemur Agendo
Picture of brecaidra
posted Hide Post
Okay, I had to look up Skrillex and SJW. Guess I'm getting old. This thread makes more sense now. Big Grin

SIGforum's triple minority

"It can't rain all the time." - Eric Draven

Posts: 16993 | Location: IA | Registered: May 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
There is a world elsewhere
Picture of Echtermetzger
posted Hide Post
quote:
Shaved hair, unnatural colors, aggressive piercings and visible tattoos are very good indicators of a broken and damaged woman. Mother Nature's attempt at warning others of the toxicity that one possesses.

because all the 'conventionally' dressed ones are perfectly sane and stable.

there is another school of thought that the over-achiever type is making-up for some sort of imagined deficit or trauma inflicted upon them. Button down, straight A's, varsity sports, honor society types.

or maybe appearances are just that.

A well balanced breakfast being necessary to the start of a healthy day, the right of the people to keep and eat food shall not be infringed.

Posts: 6685 | Location: The hard land of the Winter | Registered: April 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Echtermetzger:
quote:
Shaved hair, unnatural colors, aggressive piercings and visible tattoos are very good indicators of a broken and damaged woman. Mother Nature's attempt at warning others of the toxicity that one possesses.

because all the 'conventionally' dressed ones are perfectly sane and stable.

there is another school of thought that the over-achiever type is making-up for some sort of imagined deficit or trauma inflicted upon them. Button down, straight A's, varsity sports, honor society types.

or maybe appearances are just that.
My judgements are based on real world experiences and ex girlfriends. It takes a "special" girl to let a stranger shove a spear through their genitalia. I do agree that normal people carry emotional baggage as well. Every girl I have encountered that has had aggressive piercings, tattoos on their hands, arms, chest, legs,neck or face have also had traumatic experiences that usually include rape or molestation. The same girls also dye their hair really bright, unnatural colors like pink, green, blue or purple. The super feminists ones usually end up shaving parts of their heads..again just patterns I have noticed and I have had to deal with, first hand. I'm not including rebellious teenagers but am speaking of late 20s up to mid 40 year olds.

Posts: 341 | Location: Bardstown, Ky | Registered: December 06, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I call it a look at me look, I believe it is for people who are seeking attention by any means possible.

Posts: 1833 | Location: central Alabama | Registered: July 31, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by brecaidra:
Okay, I had to look up Skrillex and SJW. Guess I'm getting old. This thread makes more sense now. Big Grin

Good! You are assuredly not the target of this thread, lol.

@ crue_dell: Yeah, that’s all echoeing my experiences as well. I hadn’t thought of it until your post, but I know someone who is exactly what you described who had... really bad things done to her. She didn’t spring to mind until I read your post, but she’s also occasionally done the half-shaved thing. Tons of piercings and tattoos. Horrible stories.

Posts: 17114 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Troll
posted Hide Post
My first reaction when I see hair like this: Junkie or Lesbian or both.

Plus, I completely agree with dwright1951 - haircuts like this also mean - "i must have attention by any means possible"

Plus, with that appearance if caught in a traffic stop, the first thing the cop is going to think is: Junkie - May I search your vehicle and if the answer is no, will find a way to search vehicle...

Posts: 261 | Registered: May 02, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rev. A. J. Forsyth
posted Hide Post
This was all the rage at my high school during the mid 90s. The skater/art/druggie types were the typical wearers. I didn't see many of them making much of themselves after graduation.

Posts: 1639 | Location: Winston-Salem  | Registered: April 01, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Birdvol:
Plus, with that appearance if caught in a traffic stop, the first thing the cop is going to think is: Junkie - May I search your vehicle and if the answer is no, will find a way to search vehicle...

Roll Eyes

Posts: 32495 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43870 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post