SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Really getting tired of everything being out of stock.
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Really getting tired of everything being out of stock. Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Leemur:
If you need canning supplies, ULine has them. Legit stuff, not the Chinese crap that half of the Amazon listings have. Wife ordered Sunday of last week and got her stuff Wednesday.
U-Line isn't cheap but they deliver super quick . Their catalog is a magical experience ... Big Grin

Posts: 4049 | Location: Down in Louisiana . | Registered: February 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Prepared for the Worst, Providing the Best
Picture of 92fstech
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Leemur:
If you need canning supplies, ULine has them. Legit stuff, not the Chinese crap that half of the Amazon listings have. Wife ordered Sunday of last week and got her stuff Wednesday.

That's awesome, thank you! Exactly what I was looking for.

Posts: 8541 | Location: In the Cornfields | Registered: May 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SSgt USMC/Vet
posted Hide Post
What gets me is the vendor sends you an email stating SALE and you click on an item and its out of stock, on back order, unavailable or discontinued.

Posts: 1953 | Location: Northern Virginia/Buggs Island, Boydton Va. | Registered: July 13, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Add Bathroom light fixtures to the things that are mostly out of stock.......I'm trying to find a decent looking somewhat modern one to go over a vanity mirror.....nothing to be found in stock OR delivered in a reasonable amount of time, except cheap $20 light fixtures, that look like $20 light fixtures.....

Posts: 21335 | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's pronounced just
the way it's spelled
posted Hide Post
Try Wayfair or Build.com for vanity lights.

Posts: 1502 | Location: Arid Zone A | Registered: February 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go Vols!
Picture of Oz_Shadow
posted Hide Post
For the most part, I appreciate online ordering, but sometimes you just want to go shop for something in person. Sometimes just to have an excuse just to get out of the house to do something besides go to work.

(I will exclude grocery shopping. That's not fun and you can't even make it better by taking a quick detour through the ammo aisle anymore.)

Posts: 17881 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
I've been burned by Lowes now several times, go on their app, look up item, says there are "XYZ number in stock at Aisle 4, Shelf 3 at ABC location."

Get there and there are none to be found of them whatsoever. I chased a store worker down and asked what was going on and after I told her that their website gave a number in stock, she rolled her eyes and laughed and said "yeah that's often wrong" Roll Eyes

Posts: 33769 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of az4783054
posted Hide Post
Just order stuff from amazon. They're still buying and stocking junk from china. Make bozoes a little richer. Roll Eyes

Posts: 11194 | Location: Somewhere north of a hot humid hell in the summer. | Registered: January 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
I've been burned by Lowes now several times, go on their app, look up item, says there are "XYZ number in stock at Aisle 4, Shelf 3 at ABC location."

Get there and there are none to be found of them whatsoever. I chased a store worker down and asked what was going on and after I told her that their website gave a number in stock, she rolled her eyes and laughed and said "yeah that's often wrong" Roll Eyes

It seems simple to keep accurate inventory but it’s a raging pain in the ass. If you’re doing in store pickup, you’ll be well served calling ahead to confirm quantity on hand.

Posts: 13740 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post