SIGforum
Really getting tired of everything being out of stock.

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/230601935/m/1850068274

September 13, 2020, 05:48 PM
selogic
Really getting tired of everything being out of stock.
quote:
Originally posted by Leemur:
If you need canning supplies, ULine has them. Legit stuff, not the Chinese crap that half of the Amazon listings have. Wife ordered Sunday of last week and got her stuff Wednesday.
U-Line isn't cheap but they deliver super quick . Their catalog is a magical experience ... Big Grin
September 13, 2020, 07:57 PM
92fstech
quote:
Originally posted by Leemur:
If you need canning supplies, ULine has them. Legit stuff, not the Chinese crap that half of the Amazon listings have. Wife ordered Sunday of last week and got her stuff Wednesday.

That's awesome, thank you! Exactly what I was looking for.
September 24, 2020, 08:34 PM
SSgt USMC/Vet
What gets me is the vendor sends you an email stating SALE and you click on an item and its out of stock, on back order, unavailable or discontinued.
September 25, 2020, 01:06 AM
jimmy123x
Add Bathroom light fixtures to the things that are mostly out of stock.......I'm trying to find a decent looking somewhat modern one to go over a vanity mirror.....nothing to be found in stock OR delivered in a reasonable amount of time, except cheap $20 light fixtures, that look like $20 light fixtures.....
September 25, 2020, 02:49 AM
Nuclear
Try Wayfair or Build.com for vanity lights.
September 25, 2020, 11:24 AM
Oz_Shadow
For the most part, I appreciate online ordering, but sometimes you just want to go shop for something in person. Sometimes just to have an excuse just to get out of the house to do something besides go to work.

(I will exclude grocery shopping. That's not fun and you can't even make it better by taking a quick detour through the ammo aisle anymore.)
September 25, 2020, 11:51 AM
PASig
I've been burned by Lowes now several times, go on their app, look up item, says there are "XYZ number in stock at Aisle 4, Shelf 3 at ABC location."

Get there and there are none to be found of them whatsoever. I chased a store worker down and asked what was going on and after I told her that their website gave a number in stock, she rolled her eyes and laughed and said "yeah that's often wrong" Roll Eyes

September 25, 2020, 11:58 AM
az4783054
Just order stuff from amazon. They're still buying and stocking junk from china. Make bozoes a little richer. Roll Eyes
September 25, 2020, 04:19 PM
Leemur
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
I've been burned by Lowes now several times, go on their app, look up item, says there are "XYZ number in stock at Aisle 4, Shelf 3 at ABC location."

Get there and there are none to be found of them whatsoever. I chased a store worker down and asked what was going on and after I told her that their website gave a number in stock, she rolled her eyes and laughed and said "yeah that's often wrong" Roll Eyes

It seems simple to keep accurate inventory but it’s a raging pain in the ass. If you’re doing in store pickup, you’ll be well served calling ahead to confirm quantity on hand.