SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Really getting tired of everything being out of stock.
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Really getting tired of everything being out of stock. Login/Join 
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
Was in my favorite local tool store, yesterday, looking for a special-purpose tool. Talking to one of the sales people as we were walking back up to the counter I remarked about their bare shelves. She said they'd been having trouble getting stock. Apparently one of the big problems is the truckers' unions have their drivers refusing to travel to or through violence-prone areas.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher
"The dominant media is no more ``mainstream`` than leftists are liberals." -- me

Posts: 18686 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Leemur:
If you need canning supplies, ULine has them. Legit stuff, not the Chinese crap that half of the Amazon listings have. Wife ordered Sunday of last week and got her stuff Wednesday.
U-Line isn't cheap but they deliver super quick . Their catalog is a magical experience ... Big Grin

Posts: 1841 | Location: The deep South | Registered: February 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Prepared for the Worst, Providing the Best
Picture of 92fstech
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Leemur:
If you need canning supplies, ULine has them. Legit stuff, not the Chinese crap that half of the Amazon listings have. Wife ordered Sunday of last week and got her stuff Wednesday.

That's awesome, thank you! Exactly what I was looking for.

Posts: 3802 | Location: In the Cornfields | Registered: May 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post