SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Northam wants VA to be CA east
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Northam wants VA to be CA east Login/Join 
Picture of Leemur
posted
https://wset.com/news/at-the-c...D1oiwjG-qcSOzicjrXf4

This state is way too blue and getting deep blue. He can kiss my ass. Come get them you asshole! Mad

Posts: 13740 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too old to run,
too mean to quit!
posted Hide Post
Been coming here since the libtards fucked up MD, then didn't like it anymore, and moved across the border into VA and promptly started recreating what they ran away from in MD. Like a cancer, spreading from BA's northern border to the south.

No surprise.

Elk

There has never been an occasion where a people gave up their weapons in the interest of peace that didn't end in their massacre. (Louis L'Amour)

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical. "
-Thomas Jefferson

"America is great because she is good. If America ceases to be good, America will cease to be great." Alexis de Tocqueville

FBHO!!!

The Idaho Elk Hunter

Posts: 25641 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 16, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cruising the
Highway to Hell
Picture of 95flhr
posted Hide Post
Yep, all those assholes escaping DC and MD are bringing the same BS they are trying to leave behind.

“Government exists to protect us from each other. Where government has gone beyond its limits is in deciding to protect us from ourselves.”
― Ronald Reagan

Retired old fart

Posts: 6483 | Location: Near the Beaverdam in VA | Registered: February 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
The bill also modifies the definition of assault firearm to any firearm that is equipped with a magazine that holds more than 10 rounds of ammunition.

So every gun I own minus my 232, some .22s, and 225 are assault weapons according to them?

Fuck that asshole.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20807 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I miss southern Va. Roanoke, Lynchburg, Appomattox, South Boston, Bedford, Salem, Galax, Danville, Martinsville,...so many good folks & towns.

Yeah,you can keep northern Va.

Posts: 5768 | Location: west 'by god' virginia | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
Can't we just ship Ralph back to NY or wherever he came from? Let him live under those laws in some crappy place that already has them, rather than imposing them upon us.

Jerk.

- - -
1/8 edit: Crap! He's actually from Virginia! (Can we ship him somewhere else anyway?)

This message has been edited. Last edited by: vthoky,

God bless America.

Posts: 13483 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Skins2881:
quote:
The bill also modifies the definition of assault firearm to any firearm that is equipped with a magazine that holds more than 10 rounds of ammunition.

So every gun I own minus my 232, some .22s, and 225 are assault weapons according to them?

Fuck that asshole.

Yep! And if he thinks I’d comply with that shit he’s a bigger moron than I gave him credit for being. He can kiss every inch of my ass and drown in shit. Communist assholes are ruining everything.

Posts: 13740 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ewills
posted Hide Post
Wish I could say I didn't see this coming. Hopefully the NRA, whose HQ is in Fairfax, VA will have some influence to affect the outcome.

Northam=POS

Posts: 308 | Location: NOVA | Registered: February 15, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This is all payback for taking Bloomberg money. Politicians give a bad name to the whoring profession.

Posts: 2559 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: July 20, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truth Wins
Picture of Micropterus
posted Hide Post
I doubt this stupid bill will even make it out of committee. Luckily, the republicans kept their slim majority. And there are even quite a few red dems in virginia that won't support it.

Posts: 4285 | Location: In The Swamp | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Liberalism is like a fucking cancer.

Like guns, Love Sigs

Posts: 1211 | Location: Battle Born | Registered: December 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
A metastatic cancer at that.

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

Posts: 16308 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: December 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Delusions of Adequacy
Picture of zoom6zoom
posted Hide Post
we should have blown the bridges over the Potomac years ago.

I have my own style of humor. I call it Snarkasm.

Posts: 17944 | Location: Virginia | Registered: June 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by zoom6zoom:
we should have blown the bridges over the Potomac years ago.

Not really sure I'd have a problem with it today. Maybe keep one into DC, but only if Redskins move back to RFK.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20807 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SIGguy229
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ewills:
Wish I could say I didn't see this coming. Hopefully the NRA, whose HQ is in Fairfax, VA will have some influence to affect the outcome.

Northam=POS

VCDL has much more influence in Richmond than the NRA.

Posts: 1721 | Location: South.....Carolina | Registered: May 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sounds very similar to the problem we have here with people from California... They all screwed up that state and move out here then continue repeating the same crap that ruined their state over here.

I'm still wondering where all these people think the money for these "free government programs" comes from...

Posts: 1301 | Location: Arizona | Registered: January 31, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dinosaur
Picture of P210
posted Hide Post
Hawaii has the same problem with Californuts. On Maui the looniest ones are from the Bay Area.

Posts: 6956 | Location: 96753 | Registered: December 15, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ewills
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SIGguy229:
VCDL has much more influence in Richmond than the NRA.

Thanks for the heads up. Just joined.

Posts: 308 | Location: NOVA | Registered: February 15, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The 2nd guarantees the 1st
Picture of fiasconva
posted Hide Post
Looks like, according to VCDL, most of them were shot down yesterday, including the assault weapons one. We're still hanging in there, for now.

"Even if the world were perfect it wouldn't be." ... Yogi Berra

Posts: 1864 | Location: York County, VA | Registered: August 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drug Dealer
Picture of Jim Shugart
posted Hide Post
Yep...for now. As damnyankee carpetbaggers pour into NOVA like water over Niagara Falls Frown

When a thing is funny, search it carefully for a hidden truth. - George Bernard Shaw

Posts: 15476 | Location: Virginia | Registered: July 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post