SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Samantha Bee...
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Samantha Bee... Login/Join 
posted
...is an unfunny, whiny bitch who should go back to Canada and be eaten by wolves.

That is all.

Posts: 783 | Registered: January 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Green Highlander
posted Hide Post
Can she bring Amy Schumer with her?

"You know, Scotland has its own martial arts. Yeah, it's called Fuck You. It's mostly just head butting and then kicking people when they're on the ground." - Charlie MacKenzie (Mike Myers in "So I Married an Axe Murderer")

Posts: 2386 | Location: Seacoast, NH | Registered: July 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Plowing straight ahead come what may
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post
And a few more...maybe enough for a smorgasbord.

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
Plowing straight ahead come what may
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10584 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What did the wolves do to you?

===
I would like to apologize to anyone I have *not* offended. Please be patient. I will get to you shortly.

Posts: 2064 | Location: The Sticks in Wisconsin. | Registered: September 30, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have to seriously question the quality of a show that has to have a commercial spot at every mother lovin' commercial break.

I am so tired of hearing this woman's voice that when I have TBS on I have to mute the channel every time one of the commercials comes on.

Posts: 2486 | Location: Southern Minnesota | Registered: March 15, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
Just another self important holier and more evolved than thou liberal piece of shit

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10722 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not One of
the Cool Kids
Picture of enidpd804
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by WildSig:
I have to seriously question the quality of a show that has to have a commercial spot at every mother lovin' commercial break.

I am so tired of hearing this woman's voice that when I have TBS on I have to mute the channel every time one of the commercials comes on.

Seems like an attempt to save her shit show. Unbelievably bad.

Posts: 3911 | Location: OK | Registered: August 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by WildSig:

Oh my ever-loving lord...I have to do the exact same thing! I don't think there's anyone that grates my last nerve more than this bloviating, unfunny, lib-tard, airbag, piece of fecal matter. I phugging hate...HATE...LOATHE...her commercials. I'd probably bash the TV to smithereens if I had to watch the whole show. Truth be known, I do it for the Conan commercials as well because he's JUST as unfunny and "that woman" (the ex-FLOTUS witch) is on some of them.

I'm REALLY having to restrain myself from invoking the "C-word" clause on my man card in this post. That's how much I despise that piece of uneducated, uninformed, Canadian trash. Everything else outta Canada I pretty much love...

p.s. I've pontificated on that bitch in other threads. I'm glad others are catching on!! Cool

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
Mute or channel button on your remote. Problem solved.

Posts: 27925 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rinehart
posted Hide Post
And yet bee doesn't quite top madcow when it comes to absolute smugness and pure snark...

The condescending bar has been set pretty high.

Posts: 1507 | Location: PA | Registered: March 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
Bee strikes me as one who is cynically controversial in order to get very ugly response from the people she hates. Because horrible people then say horrible things about her, she must be right in her mind. She's on a self-imposed treadmill to hell.

When she comes on, I'm cursing at the tv loud enough I can linger while changing the channel.

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8328 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I believe they put the hag on the air just so people will tune in to see just how big an ass she can make of herself every week.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16067 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
Worst Daily Show spin-off of all time. She is like a female version of Stewart, but less funny and angrier because she has an Alaskan temperature IQ.

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23209 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green Mountain Boy
Picture of Jus228
posted Hide Post
She makes me want to shoot the tv. 'Nuff said.

!~God Bless the U.S. Military~!

If the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off

Light travels faster than sound, this is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak

Posts: 5563 | Location: Vermont | Registered: March 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
My wife knows to mute and or change the channel when that ridiculous troll pops up?on the idiot box.

Posts: 13740 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Never seen her and never will. FWIW, I don't own a TV. Garbage and I have better things to do.

I'd rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I'm not.

Posts: 3652 | Location: The armpit of Ohio | Registered: August 18, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
She's a graduate with high honors of the Chuck Schumer School of Advanced Histrionics.

Has all the comedic range of a cucumber. Even won the Platinum Cucumber Award for Prestigious Comedic Services.

Knowing more by accident than on purpose.

Posts: 14186 | Location: Tampa, Florida | Registered: December 12, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too old to run,
too mean to quit!
posted Hide Post
I guess I am truly blessed. I have no idea who this person is, never seen her, no desire to see her, especially after reading this thread.

I don't watch much TV other than a lot of old reruns of shows like NCIS, Bluebloods and a couple of those channels that show the old western stuff.

Elk

There has never been an occasion where a people gave up their weapons in the interest of peace that didn't end in their massacre. (Louis L'Amour)

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical. "
-Thomas Jefferson

"America is great because she is good. If America ceases to be good, America will cease to be great." Alexis de Tocqueville

FBHO!!!

The Idaho Elk Hunter

Posts: 25642 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 16, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Awful, awful, awful.... not funny.. but in her defense I don't find many stand up comedians actually funny so maybe it's a flaw in me....

Posts: 1301 | Location: Arizona | Registered: January 31, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Kskelton:
but in her defense I don't find many stand up comedians actually funny so maybe it's a flaw in me....
Not a flaw in you. I'm a fan of witty stand-up comedy (aka the antithesis of that foul mouthed mental midget) and I don't find her funny.

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23209 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post