SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Samantha Bee...
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Samantha Bee... Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Despise her! She isn't funny in my opinion and she is a truly ugly human being. It always amazes me when people come to American television to bash America.

It's kids like you, who make this bus late.

Posts: 884 | Location: Weirton,WV | Registered: April 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CNYTX11
posted Hide Post
I once had a fleeting thought of what Maddow's face would look like if she were to have an O. Before I could turn off my brain, I imagined the noises....
was a week before I could resume sexual activity with my wife.

Thought control -- a critical skill to have.

S&W M-66-2 (3")/ S&W M-65LS (3")/ S&W M-10 (2")/Colt Combat Commander Series 70

Posts: 651 | Location: Johnson County, KS | Registered: February 15, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
She says something to the effect of:

I voted in my first US election and I broke America.

No sweetie, We won the election and you've been having a temper tantrum ever since.

Sounds to me like we broke you.

-----------------------------------

Posts: 2424 | Location: Northeast Ohio | Registered: December 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Who? Never mind, doesn't matter.

Posts: 17121 | Location: Lexington, KY | Registered: October 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posting without pants
Picture of KevinCW
posted Hide Post
She's lame. Wasn't funny before the election, and isn't funny after.

Strive to live your life so when you wake up in the morning and your feet hit the floor, the devil says "Oh crap, he's up."

Posts: 33287 | Location: St. Louis MO | Registered: February 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
If you're gonna be a
bear, be a Grizzly!
Picture of Todd Huffman
posted Hide Post
Seems to me that if not for Trump, she wouldn't have anything to talk about. So in essence, he created ANOTHER job!

Here's to the sunny slopes of long ago.

Posts: 3633 | Location: Morganton, NC | Registered: December 31, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey, I saw her in a movie theater trailer today. Apparently she is an unattractive actress/comic. The world is full of unattractive actresses/comics. Kathy Griffin comes to mind.

Posts: 17121 | Location: Lexington, KY | Registered: October 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The "C word" Canada is perfectly acceptable here I believe.

On another note what jail cell are you watching TBS from. I would rather sit at home and knit.

Posts: 373 | Registered: September 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I put her and Amy Schumer in the same category . Both are pathetic excuses for comedians .

Posts: 3970 | Location: Down in Louisiana . | Registered: February 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
I thought she was pretty funny on Daily Show, haven't seen her on TV in a very long time. Guess it's a good thing I don't watch much TV. Seems she has some kind of superpower to make grown men loose their cool. Deep breaths guys, shooting or yelling at the TV won't make her go away, not watching her might make her go away though.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20757 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
She won't go away . " Useful Idiot " is a term that comes to mind . She is only there to further the cause .

Posts: 3970 | Location: Down in Louisiana . | Registered: February 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of gasche
posted Hide Post
I caught the beginning of her show last night.
She's not a comedian, she's a hate monger. What she does is hate disguised as comedy. Comedy is supposed to be clever. Her brand of humor is in the same class of speech with the same solipsistic, shallow logic that you find at KKK meetings. The subject matter may be different but it's the same tone of incessant unfounded hate.
This is one of the reasons we have the first amendment, I like people to be able to say what's on their mind. It indicates if they are worthy of being listened to.

Posts: 748 | Location: Western Washington AC | Registered: August 19, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It's only "Hate Speech" if you're a conservative .

posted Hide Post
We don't have a tv and we haven't been to a movie in 25 years.
I guess that means I don't have to waste energy hating insignificant people I don't know. Razz

Posts: 162 | Registered: April 03, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
St. Vitus
Dance Instructor
Picture of blueye
posted Hide Post
I never heard of her before until this thread, I looked up some of her stuff on youtube, not funny and lame.

Posts: 5298 | Location: basement | Registered: April 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post

Posts: 8310 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green Mountain Boy
Picture of Jus228
posted Hide Post
Her audience and the media will protect her from that ^^^

!~God Bless the U.S. Military~!

If the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off

Light travels faster than sound, this is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak

Posts: 5563 | Location: Vermont | Registered: March 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
How is that a Nazi hair cut, anyway? It looks pretty damned stylish.

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18018 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
OK, I haven't read the thread. Help me out here. Does the guy's haircut have something to do with treatment for his brain tumor?

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107261 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
FTA -- "Only once the show had aired were the producers made aware that Coddington is suffering from brain cancer and as a result has a partially-shaved head."

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8310 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post