SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Oh, tire place wrenchmonkeys - how do I hate thee!
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Oh, tire place wrenchmonkeys - how do I hate thee! Login/Join 
Almost as Fast as a Speeding Bullet
Picture of Otto Pilot
posted Hide Post
Wow, thanks for the enlightenment. The last truck I drove was a '77 Silverado 10 in 1987. That number seemed huge even to for the ladder framed 4runner I drive. Of course, I'm not pulling 15,000 pounds either.

Thanks for the education.

Aeronautics confers beauty and grandeur, combining art and science for those who devote themselves to it. . . . The aeronaut, free in space, sailing in the infinite, loses himself in the immense undulations of nature. He climbs, he rises, he soars, he reigns, he hurtles the proud vault of the azure sky. — Georges Besançon

Posts: 11502 | Location: Denver and/or The World | Registered: August 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
thin skin can't win
Picture of Georgeair
posted Hide Post
quote:
The lug nut threads were okay for the back 1/2 but I really had to work the tap when it got to the front half.

Most every wheel I've seen covers at least the back 25-33%, so that means the part that was boogered up is the important part. {technical term alert}

You only have integrity once. - imprezaguy02

Posts: 12415 | Location: Madison, MS | Registered: December 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Loves His Wife
Picture of BRL
posted Hide Post

Link to original video: https://youtu.be/Ii8rC6CPCvM

I am not BIPOLAR. I don't even like bears.

Posts: 12932 | Location: Western WI | Registered: January 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post