SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Missed the whole convertible season
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Missed the whole convertible season Login/Join 
Picture of ruger357
posted Hide Post
I don’t understand. I probably put 10,000 on my Jeep this summer because there was literally nothing else to do.

-----------------------------------------

Roll Tide!

Glock Certified Armorer
NRA Certified Firearms Instructor

Posts: 7943 | Location: Hoover, AL | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
thin skin can't win
Picture of Georgeair
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ruger357:
I don’t understand. I probably put 10,000 on my Jeep this summer because there was literally nothing else to do.

OP explained in his second post.

You only have integrity once. - imprezaguy02

Posts: 12413 | Location: Madison, MS | Registered: December 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bald1:
quote:
Originally posted by just1tym:

bald1, your welcome. And another small quirk that I have is that I may get your first name if you don't mind, I would love to add you into my daily prayer log...I know weird right? But sometimes it's just a tad more personal to me to add a name in my prayer requests. Thank you. I wish you well and many good years ahead of enjoying that little beauty.

Thanks Will. Your adding me to your log is most appreciated.
--Bob

PS Would have responded by email but none is listed in your public profile.

Yea, I looked and somewhere in the past years I removed a gmail email because of issues and thought I updated with my iCloud email addy but it's not there either. I did however try and send you a follow up and couldn't because the email in your profile kept coming back with a submenu that I had to select another server, I tried the others in the submenu but finally gave in to the "try again later" button.

Anyway, I added you to my daily log and will stay on it as prayer helps imo, Smile

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 9660 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville, FL | Registered: January 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
quote:
I did however try and send you a follow up and couldn't because the email in your profile kept coming back with a submenu that I had to select another server, I tried the others in the submenu but finally gave in to the "try again later" button.

Again thanks Will.
Weird about you not being able to email me. I get email from other members without problems. Weird. Sounds like your ISP is having issues.

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16204 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ruger357:

https://sigforum.com/eve/forums...0601935/m/3740054374

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16204 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
I did however try and send you a follow up and couldn't because the email in your profile kept coming back with a submenu that I had to select another server, I tried the others in the submenu but finally gave in to the "try again later" button.

Again thanks Will.
Weird about you not being able to email me. I get email from other members without problems. Weird. Sounds like your ISP is having issues.

Likely, as this has happened a few times in the past. Here's the message, I tried switching the servers but no joy. Any case my email is wrg06@bellsouth.net if needed. I have to update the profile. Have a good day.

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 9660 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville, FL | Registered: January 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
goodheart
Picture of sjtill
posted Hide Post
Mcrimm: Sounds like the dinner you and your wife had with our friend from Maui went fine. She’s really enjoying living in an area where she can talk about politics and guns without people giving her the “stink-eye” as we would have said in Maui.

Posts: 18052 | Location: One hop from Paradise | Registered: July 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Here's the message, I tried switching the servers but no joy.

Will, email sent. Smile

USN (RET), COTEP #192

Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Here's the message, I tried switching the servers but no joy.

Will, email sent. Smile

Yea, our emails just crossed, email address problem solved as I was rethinking your address Razz

Regards, Will G.

posted Hide Post
I put more mile on my convertible this year than the last 4 years combined.
Many years, I never take the hardtop off. But this year, yeah. Drove it in our local political parade 2 weeks ago with top down.

NRA Life Endowment member
Tri-State Gun collectors Life Member

Posts: 2794 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 18, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mcrimm
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sjtill:
Mcrimm: Sounds like the dinner you and your wife had with our friend from Maui went fine. She’s really enjoying living in an area where she can talk about politics and guns without people giving her the “stink-eye” as we would have said in Maui.

We did have an enjoyable time. We enjoy sharing time with like-minded folks. We offered any help that she may need to get settled. I can’t help her with business referrals since we’ve been out to pasture for 5+ years.
Mike.

I'm sorry if I hurt you feelings when I called you stupid - I thought you already knew - Unknown
When you have no future, you live in the past. " Sycamore Row" by John Grisham

Posts: 4224 | Location: Saddlebrooke, Arizona | Registered: December 24, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cne32507
posted Hide Post
Is it just me or do front tags look hideous on these otherwise beautiful sports cars?

Posts: 2520 | Location: High Sierra & Low Desert | Registered: February 03, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Krazeehorse
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cne32507:
Is it just me or do front tags look hideous on these otherwise beautiful sports cars?

I never bought a bracket for our C6 but carried the plate in the trunk. Ohio dropped the front plate requirement this summer so I'm good. (took the front plates off the other cars too)

Be careful what you tolerate. You are teaching people how to treat you.

Posts: 5685 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Living my life my way
Picture of molachi
posted Hide Post
'65 Mustang I bought in late '66. Unfortunately I traded it when I came back from Southeast Asia.

Posts: 1756 | Location: The Backyard of Nowhere | Registered: August 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cne32507:

Agreed. Way back when with my '96 Miata MX5 I had a wind activated fold up gizmo for the front plate. So at speed it folded up horizontal to the ground into the radiator intake area.

Thought about the same for my S2000 but ultimately opted for this license plate mount. Nice but still would prefer our State to not have a front tag requirement.

USN (RET), COTEP #192

Picture of mcrimm
posted Hide Post
My 2006 S2000 has never had a front plate even though they are required in Montana. I've never been stopped - - So Far.

I'm sorry if I hurt you feelings when I called you stupid - I thought you already knew - Unknown
When you have no future, you live in the past. " Sycamore Row" by John Grisham

Posts: 4224 | Location: Saddlebrooke, Arizona | Registered: December 24, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sorry to hear this. All the shows and meets were cancelled this year except our local car show a two weeks ago. Got to make that one. But missed out on the Gator Nats, The Buick Grand Nationals, and several others. Hope winter passes quickly for y
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
We still had cruising the Coast. Only six thousand cars down from nine last year. No mask required either. It was a pretty good show.

Posts: 17231 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post