SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Phone screens
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Phone screens Login/Join 
Rail-less
and
Tail-less
posted Hide Post
I bet if you go to the Apple store with that sob story they might replace it again free of charge. I know someone with a similar situation and they got it replaced for free.

Posts: 13190 | Location: Charlotte, NC | Registered: May 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Obviously not a golfer
Picture of g8rforester
posted Hide Post
A tempered glass screen protector is worth its weight in platinum. One of them has saved a personal iPhone and iPad from certain screen doom.

Posts: 2438 | Location: Winter Garden, FL | Registered: September 04, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
I've kept my iPhones in an el cheapo belt clip type holster for the past ten years or so. They've been dropped, stepped on, kicked, and fallen off my belt while riding my motorcycle at 45MPH and bounced down the pavement, and...I've yet to have any of them broken in any way.

Maybe I'm just lucky too.

Posts: 19975 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post