SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Annoying phrases
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Annoying phrases Login/Join 
Picture of Expert308
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PHPaul:
The only one that twisted my knickers any tighter was "There are no problems, there are only opportunities to excel!"

Bull. Shit. Calling a problem an opportunity doesn't change the fact that it's a problem.

"There are no problems" eh? Fine. Then YOU deal with it, fuckstick!

Yeah, one time my boss called me into her office and said "We have a problem and an opportunity," then informed me that I was being laid off. Mad

Posts: 5033 | Location: Portland, OR | Registered: February 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spread the Disease
Picture of flesheatingvirus
posted Hide Post
"Continuous improvement"

-- Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past me I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. --

Posts: 13950 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: October 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stumbling through where
others have fallen
Picture of REdwin89
posted Hide Post
"Double down" They're all using it now.

Posts: 2263 | Location: No longer new to Central NY | Registered: March 13, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
"Know what I mean?" This phrase is usually asked every other sentence by people with limited vocabulary. I've responded, "No, I don't. Please stop trying."

Posts: 10589 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dubya
posted Hide Post
I don't know if it's regional or age group but I don't care for "reach(ed) out to." I prefer to "contact" someone... ( I see roustabout mentioned this one).

I read through the posts but I am not sure if "you feel me" was in there; surely it was. Those people should be neutered with a putty knife...

Sons of the Republic of Texas, NRA, TSRA
God Bless America

Posts: 3965 | Location: The Great Lone Star State, Texas | Registered: March 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dgrdvm
posted Hide Post
Unsweetened.
Did not happen.
A drink does not start sweet and then get magically "unsweet"
It's either "sweet" or it's " not sweet"

Just bugs me.

Posts: 276 | Location: St Louis | Registered: June 23, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post