SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Kuiu Black Friday sale
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Kuiu Black Friday sale Login/Join 
Picture of SIGfourme
posted
Surfed onto Kuiu website on Thursday. Picked up a few items. Checked back on Sat--Guide jacket was priced at $109. Can't complete the sale-internet too slow. Called today--was color specific --Moss Green only. Nope--it was Black, Brown ,Green and Grey that I was seeing on sale. Won't honor price. I tell rep--that's not transparent--which Kuiu states is their sales principle. Chinook jacket was also mismarked--showing $189 --purchased for 99. Not really good customer service. Pfft.

Posts: 2299 | Location: Southeast CT | Registered: January 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
Cancel order and return to vendor once received.

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

"If dogs don't go to Heaven, I want to go where they go" Will Rogers

Posts: 14034 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post