SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Geraldo Rivera on Fox's Hannity tonight...
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Geraldo Rivera on Fox's Hannity tonight... Login/Join 
Plowing straight ahead come what may
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted
I just watched Geraldo Rivera's "coverage" on the latest bomber in Texas..."breaking news...breaking news...breaking news...it was a incendiary device!...not explosive device...an incendiary device found at the Good Will store"...or some such...then the interviews...

I wish I could hammer his junk flat with a checkered face framing hammer and maybe then this silly mustached fool would shut up...why the fuck does Fox News keep this idiot on the air Mad...please, just go away!

Damn...TWO rants in one day...first the DMV and now the mustached fool...I'm all a roll!

At least Hannity is bringing up Whitey Bulger and Mueller.

Now it's running it's mouth again Red Face Red Face Red Face

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10587 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bobandmikako
posted Hide Post
Yeah, I also find Geraldo irritating as hell, but, honestly, he doesn't drive me nearly as crazy as Juan Williams or Shepard Smith.

十人十色

Posts: 2103 | Location: Semmes, Alabama | Registered: June 15, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Touché Big Grin

Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10587 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I muted him. Waiting on the press conference I couldn't take his hype either.

Posts: 281 | Location: Outside St. Louis | Registered: June 14, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bobandmikako:
Yeah, I also find Geraldo irritating as hell, but, honestly, he doesn't drive me nearly as crazy as Juan Williams or Shepard Smith.

Can we lock all three somewhere in a deep dark cell and force them to listen to each other blovate for the rest of their natural lives?

Please?

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20821 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Skins2881:
quote:
Originally posted by bobandmikako:

Can we lock all three somewhere in a deep dark cell and force them to listen to each other blovate for the rest of their natural lives?

Please?

Only if you handcuff them all together with Bill O'Reilly (even though he ain't around anymore...I like the thought of it...shit, add Rachael Madcow and Crissy "the tingly up my leg" Matthews just to make their existence a living hell Big Grin)...Shepherd can just crawl around under the table, skipping Madcow (of course) and all...maybe one of them can step on the corner of Geraldo's mustache and make him squeak out loud!

Jimmy Buffet

Happily Retired
Picture of Bassamatic
posted Hide Post
No fan of Geraldo but the two I cannot stomach at all are Chris Wallace and Shepherd Smith.

.....never marry a woman who is mean to your waitress.

Posts: 5040 | Location: Lake of the Ozarks, MO. | Registered: September 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rinehart
posted Hide Post
Geraldo is what he is. I'm told that he can actually be pleasant if he tries.

Regarding Juan Williams- I actually want to try and like the guy, but he always maintains the party line no matter how crazy it gets.
No matter how many things failed in the Parkland School situation (FBI dropping the investigation ball, deputies not going in, school, therapists and counselors doing little to nothing, I could go on, etc.) Juan ignores it all and always swings back on course to good old reliable liberal gun bans.

He says some of the most astounding things and does incredible illogical contortions in order to support the liberal %#!&^@^ crazy talking points.

What I often wonder- is if any of these hard-line/hardcore liberal characters actually believe what they are saying, or are they like performance artists?...

Posts: 1507 | Location: PA | Registered: March 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I think they do what they are paid to do...maybe even go a little "over the edge"...Juan Williams is an example...he has consertive family...Geraldo seems to be a little too much "look and listen to me" for my taste...he is a drama queen with a fucked up Pancho Villa wannabe mustache to say the least...I could see his junk beat flat with a checkered faced framing hammer, preferably an Eastwing.

Jimmy Buffet

Never Go
Full Retard
Picture of MitchbSC
posted Hide Post
May he be forever banished to primetime specials uncovering the un-special findings of the Mysteries of Al Capone's Vaults.

They don't think it be like it is, but it do.

Posts: 4797 | Location: SC | Registered: January 27, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bisleyblackhawk:

Damn...TWO rants in one day...

A lot to get worked up over these days. Frown

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8344 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ripley:
quote:

Damn...TWO rants in one day...

A lot to get worked up over these days. Frown

I guess, it shows it don't take much to get this old guy started...but I NEVER get to post rants being the level keel life I live today Wink...in all reality...looking at the tragic shit going in and around our world as I type this...what we rant about don't mean a fart in a tornado...but human nature is to bitch and for lack of a better reason, it is somewhat cathartic...just remember that this is supposed to be fun-like Wink...and it is!

Jimmy Buffet

Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
quote:
I guess, it shows it don't take much to get this old guy started...

Yeah, I guess if this old guy stops getting worked up is when I'll really worry. Smile

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8344 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of nighthawk
posted Hide Post
The only thing I liked about Geraldo was when he got hit in the face with a chair on TV, other than that he is a waste of skin.

"Hold my beer.....Watch this".

Posts: 5933 | Location: Republic of Texas | Registered: April 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Avoiding
slam fires
Picture of 45 Cal
posted Hide Post
I flip the channel when these tool mentioned above comes on also.
Drama queens and attention whores,I have no time for the shit they spew

Posts: 22410 | Location: Georgia | Registered: February 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Geraldo Rivera on Fox's Hannity tonight...

Geraldo Rivera, period.

Posts: 27956 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SIG 229R
posted Hide Post
Never could stand Geraldo and never heard any of the others.

SigP229R
Harry Callahan "A man has got to know his limitations".
Teddy Roosevelt "Talk soft carry a big stick"
I Cor10: 13 "1611KJV"

Posts: 6066 | Registered: March 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too old to run,
too mean to quit!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bassamatic:
No fan of Geraldo but the two I cannot stomach at all are Chris Wallace and Shepherd Smith.

Yeah, same here. I understand the need for Fox to present a "balanced" program, but why can they not find some of the "opposition" that actually have working brains?!

I don't watch much TV news, mostly OANN. But when watching Fox and any of these twits come on, I change the channel or leave the room.

Elk

There has never been an occasion where a people gave up their weapons in the interest of peace that didn't end in their massacre. (Louis L'Amour)

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical. "
-Thomas Jefferson

"America is great because she is good. If America ceases to be good, America will cease to be great." Alexis de Tocqueville

FBHO!!!

The Idaho Elk Hunter

Posts: 25643 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 16, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fpuhan
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Elk Hunter:

I don't watch much TV news, mostly OANN. But when watching Fox and any of these twits come on, I change the channel or leave the room.

I find myself changing the channel away from Fox more and more often. Good thing I too, have OANN on my service.

You can't truly call yourself "peaceful" unless you are capable of great violence. If you're not capable of great violence, you're not peaceful, you're harmless.

NRA Benefactor/Patriot Member

Posts: 2857 | Location: Peoples Republic of North Virginia | Registered: December 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Only the strong survive
Picture of 41
posted Hide Post

Posts: 11828 | Location: Herndon, VA | Registered: June 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post