SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    P227 10 Round Magazines - Postintroductory Vaporware
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

P227 10 Round Magazines - Postintroductory Vaporware Login/Join 
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted
I've been shopping for 10 round P227 magazines with no luck now for some months. SIG talked me into spending hundreds of dollars on a pistol and the only available magazines that worked were expensive for several months and have been nowhere to be found ever since. SIG CS has no idea (naturally, the suits don't ever tell them nothin') when they'll be back but is forced to presume they will be back since SIG CS has heard nothing about the 227 being discontinued.

What in the hell is going on here?

Posts: 27291 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jac1304
posted Hide Post
I have been looking for months for 10 rounders... never instock anywhere.

Posts: 908 | Location: Snohomish, WA | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Me too. The only place I found them was at Williams Gun Sight in Davison MI. You might call them, the are a full line Sig dealer. And if you actually go there, prepare for credit card meltdown!

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16005 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dances With
Tornados
posted Hide Post
I don't know if this will help or not, but I'd contact member Greg Cote, USAOZ, in the classified section and ask him if he can find you some. He has none currently listed but give him a try. Good luck to you.

Posts: 11812 | Registered: October 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for giving me one more reason to be glad that I got rid of mine!

Remember, this is all supposed to be for fun...................

Posts: 4123 | Registered: April 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dances With
Tornados
posted Hide Post
https://shoot-straight.com/pro...p227-45acp-magazine/. Hope this helps. Good luck to you.

Posts: 11812 | Registered: October 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
They exist! Thank you, gentlemen.

Posts: 27291 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post