Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Midway Login/Join 
posted
Stupid people should be exterminated. I'm trying to buy a low cost pistol for practice. First, the shitheads at Midwayusa have the pistol returned be because of a computer fuck up. Then I try to order another, the fuckheads computer will not let me order another because of some fucked up limit reason. The fuckheads can not fix the fucking problem. Then I find someone else who has it in stock. The fucking credit card company then declines the fucking credit card twice. I spoke with two fuckheads at fucking visa. The second fuckhead got it right. Why are fuckheads allowed to breed?

Posts: 1546 | Registered: October 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7120 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ugly Bag of
Mostly Water
Picture of ridgerat
posted Hide Post
Maybe God is trying to tell you.....in different ways....and many times.....not to buy that cheap gun.

Endowment Life Member, NRA • Member, Gun Owners of America & Member, Arizona Citizens Defense League

Posts: 2828 | Location: Tucson, AZ | Registered: March 25, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too soon old,
Too late smart
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ridgerat:
Maybe God is trying to tell you.....in different ways....and many times.....not to buy that cheap gun.

Of course God would use different language to convey the message

NRA Life Member
Member Isaac Walton League

I wouldn't let anyone do to me what I've done to myself

Posts: 1487 | Location: NoVa | Registered: March 14, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just because you can,
doesn't mean you should
posted Hide Post
Low cost gun to practice with expensive ammo.
Think about that for a minute.
Sounds like God was protecting you through your credit card company.

Posts: 9456 | Location: NE GA | Registered: August 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have been using MidwayUSA for years. Other than them using the curse that is SmartPost, my dealings with them have been hassle free.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16005 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Send out an email to Warpig on this forum. He has an FFL and might be able to fix you up.

Posts: 12580 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Deal In Lead
Picture of Flash-LB
posted Hide Post
And that's the way it is.

~Larry Potterfield

Posts: 10626 | Location: Gilbert Arizona | Registered: March 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Lighten up, Francis.

Posts: 5143 | Location: Iowa | Registered: February 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by YooperSigs:
I have been using MidwayUSA for years. Other than them using the curse that is SmartPost, my dealings with them have been hassle free.

Same here.

In fact: I bought a pair of in-ear earpro that simply did not work well for me. After screwing around with them for a couple weeks or more, one of 'em up and died. Figured I was out of luck, but called Midway about it, anyway. Explained that, try as I might, I could not make them fit well and it was a known problem with the product, then one died. They allowed me to return them for a full refund.

As an aside: To each their own, but why would one choose to use an "economical" pistol to practice? ISTM one should practice for real for such practice to be optimal--or even effective?

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Last time I checked .22 Long Rifle is cheap!

Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
I hope you already have an ample supply of it.

Posts: 26852 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mistake Not...
Picture of Loswsmith
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Marlin Fan:
Last time I checked .22 Long Rifle is cheap!

When's the last time you checked because you could be in for a rude surprise.

Mistake not my current state of joshing gentle peevishness for the awesome and terrible majesty of the towering seas of ire that are themselves the milquetoast shallows fringing my vast oceans of wrath.

Velocitas Incursio Vis - Gandhi

Posts: 1947 | Location: T-town in the 253 | Registered: January 16, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I was given 50K rounds my when father passed. I’m not rich and can not afford pistols going for 1K.

Picture of Blume9mm
posted Hide Post
quote:
I was given 50K rounds my when father passed. I’m not rich and can not afford pistols going for 1K.

You could easily if you let go of some of that ammo.

My Native American Name:
"Runs with Scissors"

Posts: 4441 | Location: Greenville, SC | Registered: January 30, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'd rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I am not
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Blume9mm:
quote:

You could easily if you let go of some of that ammo.

yes 1 thousand rounds would buy you a very nice gun. 50K will pay of your trailer house!!

Posts: 7791 | Location: Bismarck ND | Registered: February 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JPD217
posted Hide Post
In all the years I've been ordering stuff from Midway I've never had any issues.

Judging by what some of you are saying I really screwed up. About 3 weeks ago I was in our LGS and they had 2, 500 round bricks of CCI Standard velocity, price was $39.95. I bought one, guy said I could have them both, but not wanting to be piggish I said one would be fine. Kinda wish I had taken them both.

Posts: 2585 | Location: North Dakota | Registered: August 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Deal In Lead
Picture of Flash-LB
posted Hide Post
quote:

I've finally found someone who has more .22LR than Mrs. Flash. Not a lot more than her, but a little more.

Posts: 10626 | Location: Gilbert Arizona | Registered: March 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I thought this was going to be about a little island out in the middle of the Pacific.

Midway, the online store, I love those guys. I put a pair of size 9 on sale $60 Muck boots in the cart and forgot them. Came back 6 months later and they were still there and was overjoyed that I could buy them. They've never let me down or screwed up any transaction I've had with them.

Posts: 1918 | Location: Pacific Northwet | Registered: August 01, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Deal In Lead
Picture of Flash-LB
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jimb888:
I thought this was going to be about a little island out in the middle of the Pacific.

Midway, the online store, I love those guys. I put a pair of size 9 on sale $60 Muck boots in the cart and forgot them. Came back 6 months later and they were still there and was overjoyed that I could buy them. They've never let me down or screwed up any transaction I've had with them.

Me either. They've done very well for me for a long, long time and I do order from them at least a couple of times a year.