SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    The training of Millennials and goslings
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The training of Millennials and goslings Login/Join 
Picture of RichardC
posted
They do wake up in a new world every morning.

Frown

Posts: 15890 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
I have to follow behind most of the ones at work and show them how to do their damn jobs every day.

Posts: 13742 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Not all Millennials suck... some like to shoot and carry and read the forums too! But then again, I don’t like to associate with them anyhow Cool

Posts: 105 | Location: Texas | Registered: March 06, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
They can't all be that bad. Seems to be another us v/s them post.

Then again, They vote Democrat. Really supported that other guy. Pushed for the overpriced insurance. Got saddled up for the rates. Realized their dumb ass would have to pay for all the Baby Boomers first. What was the question again???

Posts: 9152 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This is older, but will help you understand their breed: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EaAarsUjLFM

Posts: 1892 | Location: KY | Registered: April 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eye on the
Silver Lining
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RichardC:
They do wake up in a new world every morning.

Frown

But is it a brave new world?

"Trust, but verify."

Posts: 5317 | Registered: October 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post