SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Sam’s Club refused to honor online tire sale
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sam’s Club refused to honor online tire sale Login/Join 
Leatherneck
posted Hide Post
Another Discount Tire fan here. I’ve bought 5 sets of tires from them in the last 15 years and they are good to go. I’ve had multiple tires damaged and their warranty is awesome. They either repair or replace the tire with zero hassle and no questions asked.

“Everybody wants a Sig in the sheets but a Glock on the streets.” -bionic218 04-02-2014

Posts: 15251 | Location: Florida | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rtquig
posted Hide Post
I have bought at least 6 full sets of tires from our Costco. Every month they have $70 off on Michelin or Bridgestone. I had one set on my truck get dry rot after 3 years. They pro rated them and I paid $300 for new tires from Michelin that with tax would have been around $875.
When I want tires they don't have in stock, I order them online and have them sent to my Costco. I pay at the time of the online order so a sale price is always honored. I won't go anywhere else to buy tires. Since I buy my tires from them, I have taken new tire pressure sensors to them and they installed them for $14 each. If I had not bought my tires from them, they would not install them. They have fixed flats no charge.

Living the Dream

Posts: 4014 | Location: New Jersey | Registered: December 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Saluki
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Georgeair:
I've never met a car I hate so much I'd take it to Sam's for washer fluid. Let alone tires, or allowing them to mount them. I don't even have a wheelbarrow they should be wrenching on.

P.S. - neither do you. Any of you.

This right here. This sort of thing is part of their business model.

----------The weather is here I wish you were beautiful----------

Posts: 5148 | Location: southern Mn | Registered: February 26, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
That rug really tied
the room together.
Picture of bubbatime
posted Hide Post
LOL last time I bought tires, a really good set on sale, several hundred bucks under everyone else, at Walmart, they installed the directional tires backwards.

When I went back the guy was super offended and basically called me an idiot, that there was no way he messed up. His shop buddies inspected his work, told him he was the idiot, and the tires were then swapped the correct way. And the manager refunded the install price because they wasted my time.

Posts: 6660 | Location: Floriduh | Registered: October 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post