SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    So, who in the hell is in charge of establishing shipping costs at the Postal service?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

So, who in the hell is in charge of establishing shipping costs at the Postal service? Login/Join 
Enjoy Computer Living
Picture of LoungeChair
posted Hide Post
I never understand all the moaning when it comes to the USPS. If you aren’t satisfied with the service they provide, pony up for FedEx.

-Loungechair

Posts: 674 | Registered: October 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Military Arms Collector
Picture of darkest2000
posted Hide Post
I don't know what other service can get a piece of mail delivered anywhere in the US for less than $0.50.

And what other service can deliver packages within 2~3 days most of the time.

Posts: 10831 | Location: Orange County, CA, USA | Registered: March 18, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Who else?
Picture of Jager
posted Hide Post
I love the USPS.

In over a half century of accepting my mailed items, and bringing others mailed items to me, they have failed twice.

Thousands and thousands of letters and packages.

Twice. All over the world. Military deployments. What a record they have.

I tell my mail carrier I love her. When I go in the post office, the first thing I tell them is I love them. When I may have to pick up a package there, I tell them I love them.

I wave at them out on their rounds, walking or driving.

I still mail almost all of my bills using stamps and mail letters, postcards and cards throughout the year and especially holidays.

Imagine the post office going away and being left to only private carriers.

They have always done right by me.

Posts: 2568 | Location: Phoenix, Arizona | Registered: October 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post