SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Police and media in politically correct areas refusing to give a description of an attacker
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Police and media in politically correct areas refusing to give a description of an attacker Login/Join 
posted
Seems like it only happens when a white person is attacked.The police should do everything in their power to apprehend the attacker no matter the color of any person involved. In the following article the wife saw the attacker so the police know. I looked at 2 other articles and there were other witnesses also. Still no description of the attacker.

Husband, 42, is stabbed to death in front of his wife by a stranger

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/new...h-wife-Brooklyn.html

A Brooklyn man was stabbed to death by a stranger as he walked home alongside his wife on Friday.The media is also complicit in this.

George Carroll, 42, had just left dinner with his wife, Christina Romero Carroll, around 9.30pm when they came across a group of people.

They were walking down Monitor Street in Greenpoint near the group who were hanging out around an SUV, Carroll's wife told NBC 4.

One of the men looked at her husband and spoke to him.

'It's basically "what are you looking at?" That was it,' Romero Carroll recalled. 'And my husband, he's a Texan, he's like "I'm...looking."'

She said the man then chased her husband, stabbed him, and took off in the SUV. Carroll was taken to Woodhull Hospital where he was pronounced dead, police said.

No arrests have been made in the incident and police have not provided a description of the man.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: wcb6092,

Posts: 12658 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Non-Miscreant
posted Hide Post
I live in a region with dishonest media. When they don't say, it means the attacker was a black male between the ages of 18 and 30. Around here, if it was a whitey, they'd say it. When the don't say, he's black.

When the local political rulers are liberal democrats, no one is allowed to tell the truth. It might hurt the minority image to let everyone know, night after night, that black folks commit crimes.

Unhappy ammo seeker

Posts: 18387 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: February 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My point exactly.When they refuse to say we all assume it is a minority that committed the crime,
This leads to less people believing anything they say is credible.

It still pisses me off that they would rather be politically correct instead of giving out the information that would lead to an arrest.

Posts: 12658 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of konata88
posted Hide Post
I think the larger problem is that CCW is not allowed and he has no opportunity to protect himself.

"Wrong does not cease to be wrong because the majority share in it." L.Tolstoy
"A government is just a body of people, usually, notably, ungoverned." Shepherd Book

Posts: 12713 | Location: In the gilded cage | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I went to a Crisis Intervention Course a few weeks ago at the Police Academy I did my basic course, which is now run by cadre that I worked with at my first agency.

During lunch we sat around catching up, and when we were talking about agencies in the Richmond area, the head instructor told me that Officers who work for Virginia Commonwealth Univ. Police cannot give the race of a suspect over the air.

Blew me away.. After working for years in downtown Metro Richmond it is very diverse especially when school was in session.

Posts: 1836 | Location: In NC trying to get back to VA | Registered: March 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What do you mean the "police cannot give the race of a suspect over the air"? Are you referring to the Police radio? If so, how do they catch anyone?

In Chicago they RARELY mention the suspects race on the broadcasts. They claim "it's counter productive". What they don't seem to realize is that when they omit someones race, they are actually mentioning it.

Posts: 5742 | Location: Chicago | Registered: August 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Basic description:

Height
Weight
Hair Color
Facial hair
Race/color/etc.
Clothes

Anything less and you are just guessing.

I've been in absurd situations where you ask who's the person you're looking for. "The tall guy". Which one? "In the blue shirt". Which one? The tall black man in the blue shirt? "Yes".

It's not racism to describe someone's appearance factually. But in the PC world, they like to go in circles instead of state the obvious.

Posts: 4701 | Location: Indiana | Registered: December 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
Staring problems, he was most likely black. For some reason a lot of blacks I know think it's some sort of macho thing to stare.

The media by not saying the race is in fact telling us black or hispanic. If the race/religion of a terrorist isn't given, we can pretty much assume he's muslim.

Remember when the news reported facts and let us form our own opinion?

Posts: 13096 | Registered: March 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Expert308
posted Hide Post
A couple of days ago a woman reported to police that her son had gone missing from a MAX (commuter train) station. They tweeted it out and the local news put out an announcement describing the boy's name, height, age, clothing, and that he had cornrows. No mention of the fact that he was black, other than the cornrows, but how many people would pick up on that? Why the hell can't you just tell us he's a BLACK kid, don't you think that would help people to find him??? But no, that would imply that there's a difference between black people and white people, and we can't have that, can we? Because that would be, you know, racist. In fairness, the tweet from the Sheriff's office did say the kid was black, it was the news report that left it out.

As it turned out, the whole thing was made up. There was no missing kid, in fact the woman doesn't even have a kid like the one she described. But that's a whole other matter. Roll Eyes

Posts: 7262 | Location: Idaho | Registered: February 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lkdr1989
posted Hide Post
Rule of thumb, if the media don't mention race, the suspects are blackRoll Eyes

...let him who has no sword sell his robe and buy one. Luke 22:35-36 NAV

"Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves; so be shrewd as serpents and innocent as doves." Matthew 10:16 NASV

Posts: 4335 | Location: Valley, Oregon | Registered: June 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
You'd think that but a bit ago they described the attacker as male, about 5.7, dark hair, wearing jeans and a dark shirt heading north on 122nd ave.

Nope.

Mexican fella

Posts: 1920 | Location: Pacific Northwet | Registered: August 01, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post